Debutants

I was in my room, which I have to myself, getting dressed. I wore a black mid thigh dress with a jean jacket over. I worse my converse and grabbed my stuff and walked to the entrance of the school and got a cab. The boys texted asking where I was and I told them I was already at the carnival and I'd meet them there. So the past week nothing much has happened. Sebastian has apparently dumped his girlfriend in the pizza place while I was studying and now he's all the talk of the school. Him and Duke are trying to get duke and Olivia together and trying to
Get Sebastian on first string by the Cornwall game for unknown reasons. But yeah. We pulled up to the carnival and I paid the driver and got out and walked to find my mom. She had told me that I was going to be taking tickets at the kissing booth. Only taking tickets not kissing guys since most of the guys A know my brother or B know my friends. So she didn't want to start anything. So I stood on the stage with Olivia as she kissed another guy. I saw my friends and Andrew standing in front. Duke likes Olivia. Sure i know that me being his only female friend and having a slight crush on him isn't good but he doesn't know. He'll Andrew doesn't know. So when he stood on stage another debutant came to take over for Olivia. Duke was disappointed. This chick looked very familiar. I can't place my finger on it but I know her from somewhere. They kissed and then my brother spilt the two. She was Justin's girlfriend. This resulted in a fight. Needless to say they got kicked out of the carnival. My mom said I was free to go so I could check on Duke.

When I got to his room he was laying on his bed with a nose bleed. "Why is it, when you and my brother are together there is always a fight?" I asked. "Probably because I don't like your brother." He said. "Oh I didn't know that" I said, sarcasm lacing my voice. "Oh shut up Kel." He laughed. "I just came to check on you but I'm going to get ready from practice in the morning." I said and left duke alone. I studied for about 3 hours then went to bed.