*Chapter 10* Oof

⚠️T h i s   b o o k  i s   u n d e r ⚠️
c o n s t r u c t i o n

I made this 2 or 3 years ago

And it's wack, wait until I come back on

🎃October🎃

But if you really want cringe, then please :)

Keep reading for there is plenty :))))

________

"Fire?! Does she have a quirk with wind and fire?! but I saw her use earth too during the test." Tokoyami mumbles confused. "She has an elemental type of quirk!" He speaks through the microphone, telling the others.

"HEY! DON'T CHEAT!" You yell as you throw a wave of fire at him. Burning the microphone off.

"Crap! SCATTER!" Tokoyami exclaimed as he dodges the fire, the other two boys just nod their head.

Katsuki ran at you his palms of his hands growing smoke.
"THAT WON'T STOP ME!" He yells.

"Cool off!" You throw a water wave at him causing him to fly towards the wall. You bolt towards him chaning him up.

"YOUNG BAKUGO HAS BEEN CAPTURED" All might boomed into the microphone.

"WHAT?!"
"NO WAY!!"
"KACCHAN?!"

"SORRY SHOTO" You threw a punch at his stomach causing him to also fly towards the wall. You did the same thing to him as You did with Katsuki.

"YOUNG TODOROKI HAS BEEN CAPTURED!" All might exclaimes again.

"SO SOON??!"
"BAKUGO WAS JUST TAKEN OUT!"
"IM SCARED! I WANT MY MOMMY!" (Mineta)

"Sorry Tokoyami but I have to win for my roblox boyfriend." You state.

"Very well then I surrender." He holds his wrist out so you can cuff him.

"Thank god! I thought I needed jesus himself to fly down here and help me."You sigh in relief.

"YOUNG TOKOYAMI HAS BEEN CAPTURED."

With a gust of wind you brought them close to eachother near a pillar tying them up with the capture tape. You turned around leaving the boys, one in particular trying to escape.  You soon noticed a screen near the staircase.

"What the frick? What is this???" You looked closer and noticed your classmates in the screens.

"OH HELL NAW! Y'ALL BE CHEATING?!" You glared at Shoto.
He smirked.

Katsuki only seemed glare harder at you.

"Ya fricking fricks." You punch the screen breaking it. Still quite mad a them you walked up the stairs.

Time skip.( Brought to you by (Y/n) losing her marbles)

"Heroes..... WINS!!!!!!" All might boomed in your mic.

"I can see that." You seethe, helping Jiro up.

"Dang... you really are strong" Jiro complimented you, as she brushed dirt off her costume.

"Nah it's just luck.  You all were quick thinkers, except of mineta..." You smile pating her on the back then fliping off mineta.

Izuku, who got taped down, was trying to get out of your little surprise attack. See, you jumped him cause you did not want to hurt him, and tied him down.