Quatre

Sorry for not updating for so long! You might want to recap before you read this! Bye, loves!😘
TIME SKIP (early morning[day of travel])
       "Kid wake up, I want cheese."
       "Well good morning to you, too, Plagg..."
       Adrien gives Plagg his cheese, lets him eat, then says "And now the punishment for waking me up early... PLAGG CLAWS OUT!"
       "Kid nooooooo....."
       "Might as well make one more round around Paris before I leave."
—————————————————————————————————————————————
       He had finished his rounds and was heading home when he saw a light coming from Mari's room. The window he peeked through revealed a frantic Marinette Dupain-Cheng, packing like her life depended on it. 'She's really packing the morning of?' he thought. Chat grinned devil-ishly and tapped on her window three times. Watching as Mari jumped, then got up to see what hit her window, Chat ducked just beneath the window frame and waited for the sound of the window opening. Eventually that sound came and Chat jumped up yelling "Boo!", then cackled as the half asleep Marinette yelped in surprise and fell back. A quiet "ouch" came from inside Mari's room, so Chat jumped inside and helped the bluenette up, apologizing (a/n a- paw- logizing) once she was vertical again.
       "Stupid cat!" she exclaimed, smacking him upside the head. "What are you doing here, anyways?"
       "I was finishing my rounds, saw the light on in your room and decided to come say hi."
       "O-oh..." ' Frickity frackle I forgot about doing my rounds today...' "...that's cool..."
       "Yeah, but I'm curious. Why are you packing so frantically? Are FBI agents coming after you for discovering the secrets of Area 51?" Chat dramatically put a hand to his forehead and fell to the floor.
       "Ha ha." Mari said sarcastically. "No I'm meeting with my cru-uh...a...friend... today and they're going on vacation with my family. Unfortunately, I put off packing till today..." -_-
       Chat snickered. "I see. Well, I'll see you when you get back, then!"

Hi loves! Sorry for being non-existent! I was... busy... sitting on my butt... doing nothing.... like the horrible author-chan I am. Sorry again! Bye loves! 😘