Epilogue

(Izuku's PoV)

I was running ahead of Mom and Dad because I was excited to get to the restaurant I chose for my 4th birthday dinner. My parent told me to slow down, but I was too excited for that thought to even register. While I would never get a quirk, I knew I needed to stay strong and keep a smile. However, it would be hard to keep a smile with what happened next.

"You bastards!", a man screamed wielding a knife, "You think you can fire me? I'll fucking kill you!". He charged my parents, stabbing my dad who dropped to the floor.

"Aaaaaaah!". My mom shrieked at the sight, then trying to run to me.

I stayed frozen as I watched the life drain from my mothers eyes, blood splattered on my face. The way tears ran down my face as the man was tackled to the floor felt like acid. But most of all I will never forget his face and countless apologies as he was told he didn't even murder the right family. The way he begged my for forgiveness, and the way his own tears wiped the blood off his face.

One week later

I sat down in the waiting room of the police station. The family that owned the building my parents were murdered infront of took pity on me, since it was their fault. The police told me that these people will be taking care of me know. I didn't care, they didn't care, I knew that. They just wanted to look good.

One hour car ride

As we drove through the gate I looked out of the window to see they cleaned my parents blood off the wall and sidewalk. As they walked me into the 'main hall' or whatever they called it of their mansion they told me to wait here. As I admired the gargantuan room with a large staircase and chandelier, the Yaoyorozu's brought out a girl with long black hair and big Onyx eyes.

(Momo's PoV)

My parents brought me downstairs because they said they had someone they'd like me to meet. At the center of the room is a boy around my age. He has black and green hair, but his emerald eyes looked so empty.

"Hello, my name Momo Yaoyorozu", said as I walked up to him.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya", he said turning his head to face me.

"Do you wanna play with me, you look like you need to play"

"Maybe later, I wanna see sonething first" he said as he opened the door and walked outside.

One long driveway walk later

I followed him to the front gate where he just sat cross legged, staring at a wall. I walked next him too see he was staring at a memorial tablet my parents put on the wall.

"Oh yeah, my parents said that those hero's saved us from a villain who attacked the mansion. I wanna be a hero just like them.

After I said that Izuku turned to me with a big smile and said "I know, my parents are so cool" the light back in his big emerald eyes.