Part 4

(3rd POV)

When the smoke cleared both members of the hero team had vanished leaving Bakugou standing there looking around. As he started shouting and running around a knife was thrown at him. Barely dodging he looked towards its source. There stood Izuku, arm out from throwing the knife, no emotion in his face.

"You think you can just go to this school you BASTARD" Bakugou screamed flying to Izuku.

Stepping to the left he slammed Bakugou to the ground as he came by, "I'm not here to ask for permission to do my job, especially from you".

Before Bakugou could do anything else he was kicked across the hall. Getting up he decided you completely destroy him, he raised his arm up to use his gauntlets but he wasn't fast enough. A gunshot was heard and Bakugou stopped in his tracks. Realizing he was fine and Izuku must have missed he pull the pin. But nothing happens.

"WHAT THE--" the dynamite srick screamed.

"Funny, isn't it. How making one little hole can completely ruin something" Izuku grinned, tucking away the pistol.

Looking down at the gauntlets revealed a bullet hole, with the stored sweat pouring out. Bakugou looked back up only to see Izuku had closed the gap. With the capture tap, he began to choke explodey boy and pushed him to the ground. Loosing up and tying the tape Bakugou sat down in defeat.

Meanwhile Uraraka was having the hardest time dealing with Iida. He kept running around with the bomb. That is, until he had to dodge a knife. Looking up Iida saw Izuku in the doorway, now pulling out two pistols.

"Dance fucker, dance" the butler yelled shootong at Iida's feet, causing him to dodge.

Uraraka took this opportunity to run up and grab the bomb.

After the fight the class just stared at the boy, all wondering how a quirkless kid was so strong. Meanwhile Momo was terrified as she though he was actually going to kill them. However, that wasn't even the scariest part of the day.

Time skip (Momo's POV)

I was way to anxious sitting in living room. Jiro had asked to come over to hang out, and ofcourse I said yes. Now all I had to do was wait for her arrival. I had everything that you should when someone was to come over. Snacks, movies, games, I had it all, ofcourse all my knowledge of this is from movies and tv shows, so what do I know. While lost in my thoughts I heard the buzz from the front gate, then after hearing it was Jiro I let he in. I was walking to the door when I saw Izu going to open answer it. I had completely forgot to tell him!

I could only stand there as Izu opened the door to greet Jiro. Both of them stood still, shocked that each other was infront of them. Izu slowly closed the door, leaving Jiro standing outside. Then looking to me with shocked and angry eyes.

"What is Jiro-san doing here?"

"I forgot to tell you! I'm so sorry! We should probably let her in though" I looked down in shame.

Jiro and I sat in the living room in silence. Izu came into the room with a tray of snacks I prepared.

"Will that be all my Mistress"

"Yes, thank you"

"Then I shall take my leave"

"No you don't god damn it!" The earjack quirk girl yelled, finally snapping, "Explain to me what the hell this is"

"I am the Yaoyorozu familues head butler, along with the personal bodyguard of my Mistress" Izu scowled.

"Well that explains why your in 1-A with us" the punk girl sighs "How did this even happen"

"Izu has been living with us for quite sometime, as a way of showing thanks ge decided to work for us"

"That reminds me, you keep calling him 'Izu', and a 'cinnamonroll' on multiple occasions. Whats with that"

"What" I turn white turning around to greet Izu's angry blushing face. That's when Jiro saved me.

"Tell you what, I'll keep all of this a secret on one condition"

"And that is?" Izu glared daggers at my friend.

"You become my butler aswell" stated Jiro, clearly joking.

"Deal"

We both loked towards Izu with shock. We didn't think he'd actually agree.

"I look forward to working for you, my Mistress"

I don't what it was about him saying that, but it ticked me off. Then we watched as he walked out the room.