Part 3

(Izuku's PoV)

Groggily I sat up seeing as ut was time for him to get up. Quickly stretching he puts my arms down to hear a familiar voice.

"Eep!" the voice cried.

I slowly turn my head to find Momo laying next me, her breast in my hand, 'Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit' i thought quickly letting go. I could feel myself turning 80 shades of red as she smiled at me, also blushing. "I am so sorry!"

"Hey, it okay, it was just surprising, thats all" she then grabbed my hand and put it back on her "it felt nice actually"

I felt as if I was going to die as Momo had me groping her. My hand looked as if it would sink into her, even with a shirt on she was so soft. I queezed her my as my hand acted for me, making her give a small moan. It was then that the universe desided to fuck with me.

"Izuku, are you okay, you haven't gotten up ye--" a fellow butler had walked in.

It seemed like an eternity as we all stared at each other. He began to close the door before I screamed "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING" as I chased him through the mansion.

(Momo's PoV) Time skip to school

As we awkwardly walked into class together I went to my seat where earjack girl Jirou, the floating uniform Hagakure, and the pink acid user Mina wait for me. We talk for a bit before a certain question was asked.

Mina was looking at Izu with a puzzling face, "whats with his attitude, like, he's such a jerk"

"Mina! You can't just say that!" the uniform started to panic"

"I have to agree with Mina on this one, he's so aggressive to everyone" Jiro chimed in.

"Come on guys, he's not that bad" I interrupted upset on how they're talking about Izu "sure he's cold to you and all but he's really a cinnamonroll when you get to know him".

They look at me surprised until Mina said "You say that, meaning you've seen him like that" she gave a cheeky smile "how do you know that, huh".

"Its just that we grew up together, thats all" I say feeling slightly red. But before they could start teasing me Mr. Aizawa comes to save the day. The rest if the day was relatively normal. Then came the much anticipated heroics class.

"Wonder who are teacher is?"

"Probably another pro"

Then the class turned as they heard "I am . . . Coming through the door like a normal person"

Once we all changed into our costumes we went outside to the faux city. There I saw Izu wearing something all to similar to his butler uniform.

 There I saw Izu wearing something all to similar to his butler uniform

(Credit: KuroeHaku DeviantArt)

'What is he doing, thats way to similar! He's practically showing he's a butler and strong arms, and tone body, and . . . STOP IT' a blush started to form. Then I thought I should get even for that.

"Hey girls, watch this" I signal my friends attention "HEY IZU!".

"What?" He looks over.

"What do you think of my costume" purposely drawing attention to my chest.

He sees and immediately turns bright red and quickly turns around "See, I told you he's a cinnamonroll" chuckling to myself.

(Que instructions and same teams cause im lazy)

(Izuku's PoV)

Both of us sat there in relative silence. Even though we had a five minute prep, so I decided to start. "Uraraka, right? I know for a fact that Bakugou will come for me,  so I would be best while I deal with him if you go for the bomb"

"I like the plan but I'm kind of concerned, are you really okay with this? Im mean, your quirkless" she said with genuine worry.

"I'll be fine, I can handle myself"

As the time started we immediately went to the second floor,  it would be stupid if they put it on the first floor. As they started searching Bakugou burst out into the hall. He aimed right at Uraraka since she was in his way, but she was frozen in place. Then Bakugou let loose a blinding explosion.

Damn 696 words. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.