~6~

Jahseh
1 month later

Surprisingly I've actually been enjoying my time in Florida and as far as I can tell I'm staying for good. My mom still hasn't came back and the landlords  already threatening eviction but I could care less that ain't my house. Stokeley and I have actually been getting really close since a month ago.

His dad is still here and is staying for good it's really effecting him though but ms Regina doesn't care. Stokeley comes to me to help him deal with it. He still won't tell me what happened but I respect that everyone has their own time to do things. I'll just keep being patient and helping him the best I can.

Right now I'm home alone since Jarad's at "work" (on a date with Michael.) Indy picked Stokeley up a little while ago and Ms.Regina and Rodney both at work. So I'm just chilling watching spongebob.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while I got bored of watching tv so I decided to go upstairs to sleep. As I was gathering my cover my phone rang the caller ID read 'Bad Bitch Tingz🥵💅🏽'

What does Gazzy want

I sat back down on the couch and answered the FaceTime call.
Almost immediately this Nigga started yelling. I wonder if his throat ever gets sore from the amount of screaming  he do or the amount of dick he suc-mmm nvm.

"Where you at"
I rolled my eyes "the same place I was when you called me an hour ago home"

He scrunched up his face "LAMEEEE you need to go out somewhere do something have an adventure." He waved his hand across slowly on the word adventure.

"Shit I would if somebody invited me to go somewhere" I got tired of being in the same place so I got up and walked upstairs.

"See I would come pick you up but I'm doing couple tingz with my Rottwe- i mean boyfriend" must be nice Stokeley swear up and down he straight but.... ion know about that.

"Oop excuse the fuck out of me get  yo dick sis" Gazzy stuck out his tongue and started twerking.

"You already know what it is " Suddenly I heard a door open and close.

"Oop got to go promise me you going to leave the house today."

"Fine I'll leave the house today now go get you some Omarsito I know he just came in."

I hung up I really do need to leave this house let's see what kentrell doing I'm in the mood for bullshit today.

Wassup with you?
Read 2:30

Dentrell🙄🖤: Nun hungry asab

Same here whatchu finna get
Read 2:34

Dentrell 🙄🖤: ion even kno prolly sum wings or sum like that u want something

You fr or what don't play with me about food
Read 2:36

Dentrell🙄🖤:Nah I was jus kidding Nigga ofc I was fr send me yo location and I'll bring u sum

Ight you better bring me some too
Delivered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch watching the boondocks it was the episode where Riley found out thugalicious was gay. I was at the part where Riley was crying to Huey when I heard knock on the door. who the hell is it