C5

About an hour had passed since the new guy arrived in her prison cell

About an hour had passed since the new guy arrived in her prison cell. She was lonely, again. Her energy was drained. Her limbs were noodle-like, wobbly. Y/n doubted if she could even stand up.

She didn't know what to do but to just accept the fact that she'll be trapped in this hell hole for quite a long time.

There in that lonely space she reminisced her past realizing her state now was way better than that. At least she cheered up a bit.

as her thoughts got deep, it was interrupted by a knock on the door. she looked up to see who she didn't want to see. the boy, you know what boy already. the cold and deadly gaze of the boy. which was a big contrast to jungwoo from earlier.

his eyes were still as dark as they were.
he looked lost in this world. he used the his power to build up his own reputation from a very lowly one. to regain back what was his.
his kingdom.

"follow me" that voice. that deep deep dark voice he posses. it was ethereal. it matched perfectly with his beautifully structured face.

along the hallways, the boy never looked back.
she followed him anxiously shifting through different hallways until it stopped at the end. and there, a door. the door that will lead you to a different world where the atmosphere is dark and dense.

the door shuts behind.

"please just let me out" she begged and begged in distress. the man sat in a chair behind a wooden desk. "look. we are trying to save you" the boy says with his voice softening every so slightly."save me?" she scoffs. "save me from what huh?" she angrily charges herself towards him."save me from my life that was finally peaceful?" she angrily slams her hands on the wooden table. "enough" his cold voice raises up and you can sense the mixture of anger and annoyance. y/n was startled.

"you couldn't just shut that rowdy little mouth of yours could you?" the boy slowly stood up going towards her. she stepped back until her back hit on the walls. "what do you want from me?" she says breathlessly as their bodies were a few inches apart. and there she could see his eyes. dark, full of mysteries.
exposed to blood and violence.
"i don't want to have anything to do with you just so you know, if only you just ran away at the shooting we wouldn't be here." the boy says. "whoa whoa whoa, this is my fault now?
after all you were the one who went into the café to ask for help" she crossed her arms as he scoffs.