Original

The official credit for this story belongs to

This is a my version of how this story would go, since the original author discontinued it ice just pick up from their last real chapter.
Please go read it if u haven't so u aren't confused thank you NOW ON WITH THE STORY

The story is called and spelled Merlin scars discontinued
The author is mary_7805

GWAINE"S P.O.V.

AS I WAS PUTTING PRESSURE ON MERLIN'S wound that was gushing blood out onto the ground I realized Merlin wasn't showing any response to the pain almost as if he was far too used to this level of burning pain.........

Oh god.... of course he is.
He has been tortured more than anyone .... God. It made me feel sick all over again. Merlin was the kindest, most selfless, wise, brave and amazing person I've ever met so how could anyone expessaily Arthur of all people hurt him so much.

Feeling the wet sticky blood soak through the thin cloth under his hands made him snap out of it again. Right he thought now Is not the time for this he had to focus and help Merlin and quickly. Shaking his head he refocused on Merlin

"Oh god.. it's so..... bloody heck what do we do. Do any of u guys know how to disinfect a wound this deep" I asked looking around at the rest of the men around me. They all wore similar expressions of panic, stress, worry, guilt, shame, and or confliction.

They all shook their heads. A few mumbling out no' s. Cursing under my breath I thought quickly. I knew he couldn't be moved much so we had to heal him here.
Weather he survived this or not his life was in our hands and I'd be damned if I couldn't help.