Part 1:Back off.

(Deku looks different by a little bit so here what he looks like and its his POV btw)

(Deku looks different by a little bit so here what he looks like and its his  POV btw)

It was one normal day and I got up to get ready for school.When I was done I went downstairs and waved goodbye to my mother while leaving.On the way there I bumped into someone and when I looked up I saw red eyes starring at me in anger "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NERD!!!!"He yelled,But then he did something..Odd,He offered a hand to help me up...?I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up and continued to walk and I walked with him.WERE HOLDING HAND!?NO WAY HOW WHY WHEN IS HE SICK!?NO WAY HE WOULD EVER HOLD MY HAND >////<!I looked over at him and saw he had a slight bit of blush on his cheeks,It looks ador-No Izuku!You Don't like him..Do I?When we got to class Uraraka Hugged me.Bakugou looked upset but just sat near Kirishima."Hey Deku can you s-see me at lunch?" I agreed and said yes then took my seat next to the window.When class was done we all went to lunch and met Uraraka there. Everyone was gathered around with there phones watching..Except Bakugou and Todoroki..?"I-Izuku..We've been friends since the first Day and I just wanted to say I-I REALLY LIKE YOU!!A-And not as a friend..As a c-crush.."She then kissed me on the lips and quickly pulled away.I can tell I was a tomato and everyone starting screaming.I just stood there not knowing what to say!"I-I like you  too..I guess.."I said that last part low enough she couldn't hear it.Everyone screamed ".          𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤!!𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥 (・ω・)     (i know this is short sorry T^T)