The group chat :

(This is the group chat)
Ochako:Hey everyone!Im having a Halloween party on well,Halloween!Since it's tomorrow
Anyone wanna come?
Izuku:Sure I can come so come in a costume?
Ochako(Am I spelling her name right?):Yes Izuku Its a Halloween party
Todoroki:Yes I can make it.Is it a sleepover like last year?
Ochako:Yup so bring a spare change of cloths and whatever else!
Bakugou:Yeah sure Whatever I can make it.
Mina:Okay!I can come thank
Kirishima:Yeah I can come but what if we have no costume?
Ochako:Then wear a hoodie
Denki:Yeah I'm coming
Sero: I don't think I have any plans so yeah I can make it
Bakugou:You only wanna come Because Pikachu is coming
Sero: Thats a lie!
Kirishima: what happened last year doesn't match up with what your saying Sero ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Izuku: What happened last year?
Kirishima:Oh yeah you got sick last year heres a video.
Denki: DONT YOU DARE SEND IT KIRISHIMA
Mina:*Send video*
In the video Sero was drunk and they were all playing spin the bottle.then a Voice sounding like Denki said "My turn to spin!" Mina sitting next to Denki on his Right side looked like she had a little drinks too.Denki spun it and it landed on Sero.Sero got up,Grabbed denki,And kissed him passionately.Denki was all flustered but slowly melted into the kiss.Every girl was fan girling there screaming "MY SHIP!!!".After the kiss denki sat back down very flustered and then the video ended.
Denki: I'm gunna murder you tomorrow Mina.
Izuku;Wait where was I? I don't remember last years party except for when I got there and everyone was singing
Todoroki:Oh lord..Don't send that video either..
Denki:*Send the video*
Todoroki: You're gunna regret that
Me:In this video Kirishima whispered something in Todoroki's ear.He was drunk like some of the others except my poor baby was forced and then Todoroki started to walk over to deku but he was talking to Ochako facing the other way.Everyone gathered around recording and then Todoroki walked up to deku (Well behind him) and started to kiss his neck.Deku jumped and Accidentally Moaned but then realized what he did.Ochako had a nosebleed because she slightly shipped them.Everyone had a nosebleed and screamed at the top of lungs...Except Bakugou.Bakugou walked over to Todoroki,Pushed him then grabbed deku's chin.Bakugou then kissed deku and deku didn't stop him.Todoroki got upset and burnt Bakugou's shoulder and Bakugou pulled back.Then the video ended with a drip of blood which was the Nosebleed and the video ended.
Todoroki:Look That wasn't my fault!Kirishima told me to-
Kirishima:And you listened
Todoroki: .....
Bakugou:WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK!?
Ochako:Lol Bakugou got jealous.Also deku?You okay
Izuku:What happened after that..
Ochako:Bakugou Your gunna kill me but.*Sends video*
Me: In THIS video Deku collapsed on the floor and then Todoroki caught him on time. but then Bakugou picked deku up bridal style and carried him into a room.Ochako and
Kirishima quietly followed them into the room and saw Bakugou put him down on the bed and then sit next to him.A few second later he got up but deku grabbed his shirt and said "Stay" then Bakugou walked back and laid next to him.Deku then cuddles in his chest Bakugou blushed and cuddled with him too.Then Ochako closed the door and fan girled.
Bakugou:WHEN WAS THAT!?
Izuku: ...
Mina: oOooO I wonder what will happen this year ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ochako:Okay So I'll see you all tomorrow at 6:00!