Their first meet

Sayaka's home life was never really that amazing in her books, there wasn't a lot to say about it either. Her mother was a policewoman, kind and caring towards her daughter. She would do anything in her power to protect Sayaka from the harm of the world.
The harm of the world was Sayaka's father, he was an alcoholic and quit his amazing job as a lawyer for god knows what reason.. his drunken states would always lead to physical abuse, mostly against Sayaka of course..

Two years ago was it? He sent Sayaka off to a school far from their home town, pushing her away as much as possible. That school was Hyakkaou academy, a gambling school. Sayaka absolutely hated gambling with every inch of her being ugh.. gambling is absolutely pointless, out of every school of course I get sent to this one.. she thought, her facial expression after hearing the news already saying more than what a thousand words could

Despite disagreeing with the poor choice, she decided to try out the academy anyways it can't be that bad.. I'll just keep my head down... Sayaka Sighed, she walked through the large crowd desperately trying to look for her class. The brunette pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose resisting the urge to cry In front of everyone around her. After a while of endless circles a woman grabbed her wrist lightly, that's where she first met the person who would soon become the love of her life..
Sayaka flinched back in shock and turned around, her eyes instantly locking with those mesmerising blue ones. The brunettes cheeks grew hot, burning almost as red as her blazer, her eyes tracing the details of her perfectly symmetrical platinum braids oh wow she's perfect.. Sayaka thought to herself.
the blond chuckled softly "I can show you where your class is?" She offered, those words rolled off her tongue in such an elegant way causing Sayaka to shiver "oh also.. just so you know, my name is kirari" she smiles

Kirari.. that would be one name Sayaka would never get out of her head..