"I want to be by your side.."

A few days after transferring to Hyakkaou academy Sayaka would've thought she would be in a miserable state, but instead she was love sick. Kirari's name, voice, appearance never left her mind, sticking by her like a shadow. She sighed scribbling over a piece of paper in utter frustration

"Guys hurry the president is being challenged by an unknown student!!" A boy entered shouting gleefully, the news caused everyone to stampede out like a herd of elephants

Another sigh elicited her lips, she was bored, deadly tired it couldn't hurt to go see what's going on.. as long as I don't get involved.. she thought, Sayaka packed up her books, following the crowd into the main hall.
Because of her small and skinny figure, Sayaka could slip through everyone easy, getting a direct view of the performance

As soon as she got there she saw it again.. those ocean blue eyes catching hers for a brief second wait isn't that.. the complete unknown was kirari, betting in every single chip she had "all in~" left her lips in a soft and elegant tone causing everyone to gasp in shock and excitement. It was time for the final reveal, these cards would show who the winner would be, sachiko threw her cards down a smug grin plastered over her face "a full suit of hearts, what have you got against that kirari..~"
Kirari was silent for a moment, already giving off the impression she had lost. Sayaka's eyes widened in fear her anxiety taking over her entire body

Kirari had threw her cards down, her signature icy smirk placing over her lips. The hand was a royal flush "don't get so smug before knowing the final results~" she whispered in response.
Cheering and crying left the audience, sachiko falling forward into a heap of hopelessness "I lost.. to someone such as you.."

After that Sayaka's mind got a bit foggy, too shocked and flustered to process what else had happened that day. All she remembers is that oh so perfect grin kirari gave her before walking away from the crowd.. oddly enough sachiko was never seen after that gamble, but no one thought anything of it. She was a disgrace to the academy.

A month later..

Sayaka had thought about this long and hard, all evening and all morning, she was going to ask kirari, the new council President her big question
The brunette exhaled trying to calm her racing heart before knocking on the colossal oak door approximately three times, "you can enter" said the soothing from the other side. Sayaka entered in a shaky state, she looked directly at the president who was already holding her information papers "oh, hello Sayaka" those blue lips formed into a sweet smile, causing Sayaka's heart to race again "can I help you, do you perhaps want to join the student council?"

"Ah- No- President.." she responded, her voice dropping at eachother word. Kirari leaned in resting her head in her palms "oh? How may I help you then?"
Sayaka inhaled, keeping silent for a moment "i Want to be by your side, President-"

Kirari x Sayakaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें