first date

after classes ended, kirari had invited sayaka to go on their first date, to which sayaka had obviously accepted.. though not before being in blushing mess. kirari could only sigh at sayaka as she acted so terribly flustered, when was her dear secretary ever going to settle down, she wondered.

kirari had taken her to one of the most luxurious places within the city, a chance to get to know her better outside of class work and her usual presidential position interrupting their privacy. her hand was laced with sayaka's, a light grip from kirari's part which made sayaka wonder whether this were a more softer side to her president.

upon entering the restaurant, it was clear to say sayaka was wide eyes in disbelief, though it were right in saying she had never been in a place so expensive in her entire life.. the stainless pillars made of pure gold, aswell as the window frames.. and- well quite frankly everything. sayaka even felt too ashamed to hold her cutlery once noticing it were made out of gold too. I'm too low standards for this place, clearly.. sayaka scoffed, though the thought quickly disappeared once she noticed kirari- smiling at her? sayaka thought it were a tease.. or perhaps something was on her face.. well anyways, no way was kirari smiling at her purely for the sake of it..

"you're cute sayaka." left the platinum blonde's lips.

sayaka jolted, having debated whether she heard that correctly. she opened her mouth reluctantly to reply, though no words left. she cleared her throat after a second of silence "uhm- do you mind repeating that?" the violet eyed girls asked with a shaky tone and a heavenly giggle elicited from kirari's throat in response "I said you're cute. all flustered and that.." she repeated

ah, so sayaka had heard it correctly..

her cheeks were red again, though it spread from her cheeks all the way to the tips of her ears, and back down to her collarbone. her brain was overheating and she struggled to comprehend it all "I- thank you president-!!" sayaka bowed her upper body aggressively, though it were mostly to hide her flustered face. Kirari smiled and took sayaka's chin within her slender fingers "lovely, now then lets order shall we, though sayaka?" she paused and sayaka glanced up ever so slightly "yes, president-?"

"if you wouldn't mind, try cutting back on referring to me as such, we are not in the academy no longer, and therefor id like for you to see me as kirari." kirari smiled.

-

notes, please read:

I'm aware this took longer than necessary to update, and I apologise for that. I can assure everyone that ill be up to date- or try to be. though my hiatus is officially over and all I have to say is thank you for the support ive gotten from this fanfic:)