30: Furball

Alton helped Skyla down; they finally arrived at Elvins.

"Welcome back," Kristy walked over. "Oh, Sky," she grabbed her. "Look at you; you have grown a bit. I missed you so much." Sky loved the attention.

"And Elvin?" Alton asked.

"Out with Lyon," she said. "They went to check on the houses' constructions, and Marla is helping out in the kitchen, even though she doesn't have to."

"I see," Alton sighed. "Well, this is Nich; he's a friend of Evelina, Skyla's mother."

"Oh, welcome," Kristy said. "Come in; it's chilly."

Alton followed them in. "Which room?"

"The same one," she said. "As for Sky, Marla wants to stay with her again in the nursery room."

Alton took their things to the bedroom. Skyla followed him. "Ah, bed!" She jumped on.

"Tempting," he said. He closed the door and climbed on Skyla. "Very, tempting," he kissed her neck.

"Alton," she ran her hands through his hair. "Stop, we can't."

He groaned and unbuttoned her dress and kissed her chest. "Yes we can, Kristy can take care of Sky. Andre and Nich are probably going to explore the place; they seemed to have hit it off, so we have time to spare. We could use it."

She gasped. "Alton, wait." She pushed him off and stood. "Okay, you win." She finished unbuttoning her dress and took it off.

"Oh," he stood and gripped her waist. He stripped her down from her undergarments and cupped her breasts. "There a still swollen but not a lot. Do they hurt?"

"A little," she said. "They are slowly going back to normal."

"That's good," he lowered his head and suckled on her nipples.

"Ah," she sighed. "That feels nice."

He backed her up to the bed and laid her down. "I'll make you feel good," he said. He massages her breasts.

She relaxed. "That does feel nice; I didn't know my breast could swell up like that."

He kissed her. "Well, they are full of milk for Sky," he kissed down her neck to her stomach. "It amazes me how fast you lost all the weight."

"Yeah," she chuckled. "I'm amazed too; I didn't know my belly could stretch that far. It still unbelievable that Sky was in here a while ago."

"Creating life is wonderful," he roamed her body, planting kisses.

He gently spread her legs and settle in between them. He didn't slide it in right away, more like grind against her. "You're teasing me," she said.

"Maybe," he said. "I want to take my time, this time I'll explore every inch of your body. I want to know every little detail."

"You're making me blush," she covers her face. "Why do you need to explore my body? You have seen it many times; there's nothing to see."

"I know," he moved her hands away from her face. "But I want to do it."

She pout. "Okay."

He slowly slid in and gripping her waist. "I can't get enough of you Skyla, I regret everything I said; I was just so angry at the time. If any of my words hurt you, I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," she kissed him. "For every stupid thing, you said. I said terrible things too, your not a monster."

"Maybe I am," he grinned. "But in bed."