werewolf idea

The next alpha has been looking for his Luna his whole life, he asked the packs seer for help.

' you will find her , standing in a river, her hair as brown as chocolate, her eyes like the sky, her eyes will show the sun, she will come from a human family, the last of her pack. Her sent will be strange, like nothing you have smelled. '

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○■○●○●○

I pick up another rock and put it in my bag. I smile. This is the life; the sun shining, a small river running past my legs, and lots of dipperent and colorful rocks all ready to pick up. I stand up straight, stretching. I had just moved to saint Regis Montana. Well, technically , I'm staying in a campground nearby until I find a place to live.  I hear a car pull up and some people get out. I look up and see a group of kids, ages maybe 13 to 30. They are all wearing bathing suits, and they carry towels, some carrying ice chests and flootys. They go down a little trail that led from the road to the little river. They were  more down stream than me. They were a little loud but I didnt care.  I try to ignore them, but i could feel a few looking at me. I take a step on the water, and I slip. Before i made impact i felt arms steady me. I look next to me, and find one of the boys from the group. He was tall, had tan skin, brown hair, and hazel eyes. I steady myself and look back at them. "How did you?" I say looking from the group who half were looking at me and the boy, the other half were messing around. The boy laughs nervously. " i.. um... was already there? Didnt you see me? " I blinked at him. "Oh.... i..um must of not heard you comeing, which is strange for me..." i say trailing off. " chocolate hair, sky eyes" the boy mumbled, almost to quiet for me to hear. "Um... excuse me?" I ask confused. He looks down at me a little shocked that I heard him, but then he smiled.  "Sorry, it's nothing, I'm jay, this is my pa- I mean, family and friends. We do t normally have other people come over to this part of the river, what brings you here?" He asks, motioning for me to come join him and his group. Which I gladly exept. He introduces me to his group and we begin chatting. " well, I just moved here and I love to collect rocks, and cool objects.  And I saw this place and thought I might go looking. " i say smiling. After a while someone tells. " hey kai is here " everyone looks up and sees a girl with died dirty blond hair and Pale skin comes down "and me! " she says.  "And delinda, yaay!" someone says scarcastily. She scoffs "its Dylan " she says as she continues down the path. Then a see a boy, who looks to be a year or two older than me. He had short dark brown curly hair, we make eye contacts and I see his blue eyes that looked like they were glowing. The world felt like it went away. Suddenly something inside me awoke and begged me to go to this boy. Suddenly I fall over, being pushed by the girl named Dylan. "Ops" I shake my head and looked around, everyone stared to smell different, there scents becoming stronger. I begin to back away from everyone, they all looking worried.  " hey, are you ok? " jay says.  I back up, and run. I hear some people call after me but I kept running. I ran to my car, which I got there a lot faster than normal. I than drove, I drove till I found myself back in my campsite. I try to calm down. I was highper ventilating. I run to my ice chest, I grab some ice water, and i dump it on my head. That seamed to help a lot. I breath a sigh of relief. I go to my hamick and lay down on it. And take a nap.

********************

Her. She has to be her. Eyes and hair match. Her wolf reached out to me. Her wolf seemed strong but she looked like she didn't know what was happening. I have to find her.
"Kai, leave her be, shes just a human, you have me" Dylan say, trying to pull me down to the river. I stand my ground. "Dylan" let out a warning snarl. She continues.  "DYLAN" she stops shocked. "I'm leaving, jay, dagger.  " I command.  They both nod. "Luce, nina, you too" the two girls nod and the five of us get in my car. We role down the window. The girls in and dagger in the back and red in the passenger seat. Nina gives me a bag that had the girls sent. "She left her bag, maybe this will help track her. " I nod. Nina opens the bag, and digs through it. "Oh here! It's a flier for ***** camp ground. Let's check there. " I nod, "dagger, just in case, track her sent" he nods, sniffing her bag then points to the right direction.
Once we get there, we find her car parked on the cement next to a small camp site. We park, and get out. There was a ice chest in a tarp tent thing. A small 2 person tent and a hamick. The girls check the tent. And jay and dagger check the car. They shake their heads. I check the hamick. And there she was. I couldn't help but get in the hamick with her, and hold her In my arms. " kai, i dont think that's a smart ide-" jay was cut off by his mate. "Jay, he just found his mate after years of being lonly, dont ruin this for him" nina says.

*****************

I wake up to warm arms surrounding my waist, holding me close, my head on someone's chest. His chest. I recognized his sent. I finally let the thing inside take control. I breath in deeply, he smelled heavenly.  He smelled of Mexican spice, chocolate and something else that I couldn't quite put my finger on. I felt his hand petting my hair gently. "What's you name?" Hes voice was hard to explain, but it sounded familiar and just... right.  I look up into his blue and amber eyes, smiling i tell him my name.

"Amber"