No Longer Alone

Daddy Derek lied in his room. He was filled with several emotions. The first one, fury. He was determined to find Sans, and make him regret his actions. The second being fear. What if Sans found him, but there was no plot convenience to help him escape. He quickly shook of the thought, because he is the main character, and it's unlikely he would be killed. The last being sadness. He thought he could have done something. He could have prevented it. After contemplating whether or not he would do what he was about do, he decided to go through with the plan. He need to find Keanu Reeves. "Keanu Reeves is the only person I can trust now. He's breathtaking." 

            Derek stood from his bed, and quickly started gathering supplies. He walked past Cool Cat's room, and froze for a moment. This moment was quickly over, he needed to get his revenge. Derek and Keanu were old friends, and Derek was the only person who knew that Keanu was actually an Immortal God, living through different identities through the years.

             He met up with Keanu at a local Target, after telling him the full story. Keanu couldn't believe it. Keanu revealed that sans undertale killed his minecraft dog! They now both had a reason to go after sans. And together... he couldn't stand a chance.