~💛A new survival world💛~

It was a warm, sunny day, and Steve was out cutting trees. In the distance, he can see some fire on the top of a tree. At first, he thinks nothing of it, but then, as he's cutting a tree down, it suddenly sets fire.
"Oh my shit!" Steve proclaims.
He immediately runs from the forest into a plains biome. Once he gets there, he makes all the materials he'll need for a mining adventure. When he finishes, he searches around until he finds the perfect cave.
"Oh shit, this is marvelous." Steve whispers to himself after finding an amazing looking cave.
He slowly ventures deeper into the cave, and finds a long strip mine in the wall.
"W-What...?" Steve says, hesitantly, and backs away slowly.
Coming from inside of the strip mine, little chuckles can be heard.
Steve screams loudly, and trips over his own crafting table.
'Ow, fuck!" He yells, clenching his fists.
Steve started to get a strange feeling that his world was cursed. But he tried to stay as calm as possible, and he gets up, off of the cold stone floor.
"Wh-Who's there, may I ask?!" Screams Steve, his heart beating rapidly.
Louder chuckles can be heard from inside of the strip mine, and Steve screams into it, as loud as he can.
"This is my cave, piss off, homo!" Steve screams, veins popping out of his neck.
"You don't know who you're talking to..." The mysterious man whispers back, slowly coming out of the strip mine.
Steve steps back, his heart beating faster than ever. "St-Stay back! I have a stone sword, and I'm not afraid to use it!" Steve yells, his voice shaking.
The shadow of the man has become more prominent, and Steve can see something glowing... but what was it?