Author's Note

Hello, everybody! It me, back with a "quick" message for you. Insert sarcastic jazz hands here because this won't be that quick.

You may be wondering, "Kalyn, what was with the 'end of part one' bullshit at the end of the last chapter?" Because I'm not a TOTAL asshole, the story will not end at the chapter I put up a couple minutes ago. Don't forget, I am human and I can be a jerk when I want to be. There will be a part 2 to this story, and because I want to put them in the same book because multiple books feels kind of pointless to me, they will be continued, but instead of having a chapter title like Chapter X —[Character], it will look like Part 2 — Chapter X — [Character]. And since I do have a life outside of updating all of my stories, I won't be putting up the first chapter of part 2 until Saturday, July 20th. Literally, all of my summer plans are in the first couple weeks of July (concert where my favorite band is the main act, family reunion, getting my AP score, and summer camp). Don't ask me how, that's just the way shit happens. But I am hella anxious to see my AP score. Moving on.

I want to thank everyone who has stuck with this piece of crap written by a 15 year old, almost 500 reads seems really wimpy, but that's 500 more than I though I'd get, so I won't bitch about it. I love you all so much. Thank you for sticking with this story and for the positive feedback. I literally do not have any other words besides y'all are amazing, and y'all make updating worth it. To be totally honest, I thought I was going to have to use the block/delete buttons, and thank God, I have not, so either y'all are being honest and loving it, or abiding to Thumper's rule: if you don't got nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all.

Completely unrelated, Bambi is my third favorite movie from Walt Disney Studios for all time. The first is Mulan, the second is Aladdin because the princesses weren't total damsels in distress like every other Disney Princess.

Back on track, thank you so much. I love you all. Why do I not have any other words?

You might know that I'm part of other fandoms outside of ygo, so for one, I will be working on a fanfic for my newest fandom, The Maze Runner. If you don't know what it's about, here's an oversimplified synopsis:

Basically, it's a bunch of teenage boys trapped in a maze, then a girl comes up, Satan forgets to lock the gates of Hell, and pretty much anything that can go wrong does go wrong

Basically, it's a bunch of teenage boys trapped in a maze, then a girl comes up, Satan forgets to lock the gates of Hell, and pretty much anything that can go wrong does go wrong. I'm still not entirely sure which character I will write the fanfic for, but I'm still really excited to work on that story, and it will be up sometime in August. It'll be really good, guys, I promise.

I guess I'll go out with the usual, after I tell you to stay tuned for part 2.

BFN!

— Kal 💙