6) Betrayal ishq

Anika and Shivaay were happily married!

It was their 3rd anniversary when shivaay's mother demanded a baby in the house soon!

They were trying for a baby but.....

One day annika went to hospital to check what's the problem !

But she came back broken!

She is not suitable to conceive as her ovary is so weak for a baby!

Pinky decided Shivaay to get married again!

Anika was shattered !

She didn't imagined her life without him!
She can't see anyone with him!

Shivaay denied at first but pinky did her mellow drama to kill herself!

He was struck in between his mother and his wife!

If he denied to marriage his mother will kill herself and if he agreed to marriage his wife will kill herself !

He went in room!

Anika was crying badly!

Ani he went to her and crassed her hairs lovingly!

Shivaay I m sorry I can't give you baby anika said with choking voice!

I only need you ani he planted kiss on her forehead!

But shiv pinky aunty wants her grandchild I can't give her that you should get married again Shivaay! I m going from here! Anika said and started leaving from there like a mad person!

Ani listen to me we will sort out everything calm down baby! He hugged her and tried to calm her

No I can't be a mother I don't deserve to live! She said and tried to kill her by picking a knife from the fruit basket

When he snatched knife from her hand and slapped her!

She fall down and started crying badly!

He repented the moment he slapped her! He had tears with the thought that he slapped his jaan!

Ani ani he picked her up and put her in his lap like a baby!

She was sobbing!

Shivaay..... pinky came!

Anika woke up from him lap! Pinky passed disguised look to her ! Shivaay glared pinky!

Shivaay ragini is coming ! You have to go with her for shopping ! Pinky said and left!

Anika locked her in bathroom!

Shivaay was bagging the door but she didn't opened the door!

Shivaay you didn't get ready yet! Pinky who had just came in their room said !

Shivaay being defeated went to shopping with ragini!

Anika was sitting in the dark room!
It was evening when Shivaay and ragini came!
She peeped out and found ragini and Shivaay were walking hand-in-hand

She was disheartened!
"it's better to die then living without him"

She picked knife and kept it on her wrist!

She again peeped out and found Shivaay and ragini laughing openly! She smiled looking at him at last time!

She tried to slit it on her wrist but she didn't have this much courage!

Sajna ve azma na mainu kaaliyan raatan ch
Maithon naa vi nhi honi meri haan tu ae