14)Aae mere vataan ke loogo

Mr shivaay Singh oberio do you duty instead of missing me! Anika said to her husband who was an army person and he was at border area that time!

What to do when my wife is so pretty I can't leave any chance to miss her! Shivaay said

Jai hind lieutenant it's the time for meal! Soldier Arman informed him!

Jai hind Jawan! I m coming please start your meal! Shivaay said

Arman left

Okay mere bache! I have to go! Take care I love you! I miss you! Khaana time pe khaa Lena! Take your medicines at time! I love you mere baby bye! Shivaay said kissed the phone and cut the phone !

At night!
Soldiers were sleeping in their respective tents When suddenly firing started from the other side of the border!

Jawano group 1 of the soldiers will attack from the right side! Group 2 of soldiers will attack from left side! Group 3 will attack from bunkers! And Group 4 will go in center along with me! Jai hind! Shivaay announced!

All the soldiers started firing!

After 2 days
Anika was trying to call shivaay but it was not connecting

Jai hind Ma'am one soldier came!

Jai hind Jawan! Anika said

Suddenly her eyes got teary when she saw shivaay's body wrapped in flag!

Shivaay she scremed!

Jawan laid his body on ground!

Shivaay she cupped her face! She hugged him while crying!
After half an hour!

She got up wiped her tears!

Bharat Mata ki she scremed!

Jai! All the Jawan scremed!

I love you shivaay! I m so proud of you! She whisphered with tears flowing!

His last ritutal was being done!

After 1 week
Anika went to give army test!

Why did you went in army? Her one friend asked

My husband was brave enough to give his life from his nation! I m a proud wife of matyred soldier! I m brave like him! I m not coward to take back my life! I will serve my country! Do you know when his body came there were 20 bullets in his body! When 1 bullet hit him he had the chance to go back to his camp and save himself but he chooses to serve his nation! He went towards the border to kill our enemies! Why should I flow my tears by thinking that my husband is matyred I should be proud that though he is not with me but he got a very big family throughout the country! He is getting blessings from thousands of mothers! This happeniess is enough for me to live my life! I m proud of my husband! Anika said with tears!

After 1 year
Anika's army test was cleared now she was given training which was also completed!

Jai hind Madam we would be proud that wife of such brave soldier would be with us! Colonel said!

Jai hind colonel it would be my pleasure to work for my husband's dream that is to save the country from evil's eyes! Anika said

After 5 years of serving the country!
Anika died in a war remembring her husband in her last breaths !

At heaven!
They both met with immense proudness Love and respect!

Thanku for taking care of my country shivaay's soul said