꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 ꧂

°o°o  ᗰEETIᑎG YOᑌ  o°o°

                Jeon Jungkook felt like an utter mystery to you

Jeon Jungkook felt like an utter mystery to you. Handsome, compassionate quite laid back, a man with many qualities that women would dream to find on a supposed potential partner.

He fascinated you.His deep dark brown eyes would bore on you as he spoke, you stopped yourself from being hypnotized by them, they drew you in as if you were a metal coerced by an uneven distribution of electrons to meet and connect with the magnet.Instead of being a wide-open book to quench your excitement and curiosity, he was the cover hiding behind much-untold secrecy's, placing before your eyes to play the role of an illusion, a trap.You remembered the first time you met him.Let's rewind, shall we?                                         o°o° ⚘ °o°o

After a week of moping around and self-hating.You decided that It was for the better to distract yourself, since you were on leave Irene had a lot more ideas in mind. The Maldives? Jeju Island? Or even better a cruise trip to Europe, involving lots of food, drinks, luxurious spa sessions, parties.Let's say that Irene had some connections and in a few hours you would find yourself in the most luxurious parts of the ship.

You weren't ignorant to the idea of living the rich and lavish life, your mother was a powerful woman who had taken over your father's legacy, making It as renowned and as bigger as It was before.

Even when you were spoiled a bit with millions of Won of brandy clothes, expensive cars. Your mother was pretty strict with you and your older sibling. Teaching you the value of money, how to not be greedy and blind by It because one day It could become your downfall.Which came with your feelings of independence and responsibility which came eventually into your life.

You had a lot of money yes, because of your hard work of course but the life of a normal person felt so much better. Your older sister had decided to take over, motivated to become just like your mother, which made things even better.

As soon as you boarded the ship, you were brought to your suit.It was just fantastic. You did not let yourself be overwhelmed at all with the riches that surrounded you, a bit occupied by the fact that you were in the middle of the sea and that you could barely even swim. You soon calmed your mind, evading any made-up situations that could seriously not make things any better.

It was now 10 at night, you and Irene had dinner two hours ago and thought of probably checking out one of the bars inclusive only for the V.I.P members.Let's say that It was the first time you met 'him', Jeon Jungkook.

Irene watched as you fall into a trance, attention being closely centered on the man sitting not too far in the bar "He's hot." she commented, taking you by surprise, making you turn your site to her. Before you could even mutter a response, she placed a hand by your shoulder roughly pushing you near her as she whispered for you to go talk to him.

Convinced, tension began to inflate your mind, but at that moment you knew to make a move right here right there you should've made a move.

To gain some strength you took a full shot of Tequila and lift yourself from your seat.Your heels clicked on the floor, the noises echoed along with the soft music that was playing in the background from each step you took, firm but timid in some form of way.

He seemed quite entranced by the half-finished drink in front of him barely noticing you taking your place near him.

You surely had no idea on what to do, on how to even strike a conversation with him without making things awkward.

An idea soon came into your mind," I'll take a Martini, and gave the gentleman next to me a Caipiroska." You told the bartender, the man's attention soon turned to you.He finally took notice of your presence and you couldn't help be stupefied by him.His facial features were soft, but somehow there was a hint of sex appeal, which was mainly reflected in his prominent chin, muscular physique, and those "eyes."

Even whiten the little few lights of the bar, you couldn't stop yourself from staring at them. They lured you in, sucking you in like a black hole, hiding in It's behind secrets, maybe even dangers."Are you done eying me?",  caught in the act a blush appeared on your face, you felt so embarrassed right, wishing to bury yourself in a dug hole 'Gosh his voice sounded so nice' you randomly thought to yourself. "I'm so sorry."  you apologized,  daring not to even glance at him," No need to apologize,"  he responded in a soft tone "I'm  Jeon Jungkook." he introduced himself, with a  small smile.

"I'm F/N  Y/N, nice  to meet Jeon Jungkook-ssi ."