꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜꧂

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔡, 𝔱𝔬 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔪 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔲𝔟𝔧𝔢𝔠𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱."

                                                                                                                         ꪑꫀ ੨੦੨੨

                                                                                °o°o ᗪᑌᖴᖴᒪE ᗷᗩG o°o°

'Since he was a child, Jeon Jungkook had always been a spectator.

A child who was pulled into the side of the watcher , served with a silver platter of gold and power, he was given It all.

The power he wields stems from greed, which is enamored with the prospect of seeing everything unveiled before his eyes with the flick of a finger.

Entertained by the lives of people crumbling in front of them as they became pioneers to him.

Out of his father's eight illegitimate children, he was the legitimate heir of the Jeon family. His father adored his mother; she came from a powerful family, of course, but what he admired most about her was how obedient she was.

She was a perfect doll, a perfect prop to be kept by his side, never meddling in his affairs, never arguing about his many mistresses. He also had no idea she was far too cunning, a cold, merciless woman who, like Jungkook, was a spectator to her own husband's mockery of himself.

With a kind gentle smile, she watched as her husband's dog-like illegitimate children bit each other's tails, crowning her son as the sole head of the Jeon family after Jungkook's father had an eventful death at the hands of a prostitute.

She didn't love anyone but herself and her son, she had to watch her dream of becoming the leader of her father's legacy be snatched by her half bastard brother, only to be sold to some scum.

She didn't let that ruin her.

Jungkook was still too young to take on the role; he was only the title's head.