55. Milind Soman

Over the years I've become fitter mentally, this is much more important than physical fitness. I'm more disciplined and have better endurance levels now. Physically, I'm not as fast maybe. Being experienced increases your efficiency, you are physically, mentally and emotionally more productive.

There's no failure or success, just the experience of living in the moment.

What we call endurance sport today, we've been doing for centuries with pilgrimages, walking across the earth towards some goal, which is not all-important, because it's the journey that matters.

Food is fuel. Unless there's an activity, the body doesn't know what to do with it. If you're just lying on the couch, everything spreads and your hormones act up!

People place too much importance on their looks and too little on their performance. The fact is, perform to potential, and you look and feel great.

You feel pain for a reason. Don’t ignore it. Don’t suppress it. Explore it. Understand it. Use it to get stronger.

Right now actors are just tweeting, posing, cutting some ribbons and maybe giving a speech. We need to have a plan to make a difference.

It’s a sad fact of human existence that 99% are born to die. Be the 1% that’s born to live.