Suddenly

Jay don't know why. Why that time?
Suddenly.
On freezing night, when he went back to his room after went to bathroom to take a pee. When he take a look on his shadow on the mirror in his room.
And there they are.
A big white flower on his chest.
White roses.
"WHAT..."
White roses, big, shining, more beautiful then an actual roses.
Jay can only gasping. Dont believe what he see on his mirror.
Slowly, his hand reaching his chest.
And he confused.
It look like he can't touch it, but he can felt the roses on his hand.
Soft, silky.
And...weird.
*
He can't slept that night.
And he felt worse in the morning.
His parent didn't say a thing.
About big white roses that blooming right there at his chest.
SERIOUSLY?
And Jay really hate the fact that his parent can not see it.
That means they are not each other soulmate.
Or they are soulmate, but never had roses blossom from their heart.
And it hurts Jay.
Because another story: soulmate that never had the blossoming roses are soulmate that hate each other.
Seriously, what kind of soulmate that hate each other?
His parent, apparently.
Jay don't know which option better: the fact that his parents were not each other soulmate (or ever had another person as a soulmate) or the fact that his parents hate each other.
His father was so rich, and that's because he is so busy with his job as CEO of his own company. Very BUSY, that make Jay actually pretty sure, if his father suddenly have a roses in his chest, it is because his soulmate is his JOB.
Jay's mother is nothing better. She doesn't have a job, but she is as busy as her husband. As a heiress from a international electronic company, she has money, and social life. She is an example of social butterfly, but Jay never love the fact.
Jay actually hate it.
Because of that fact, his mother doing the exact same thing as his father, which is busy with their own life, and abandon the life of their only children.
Peoples said Jay's life is perfect. What a lie. Everyone just don't know that every affection that they see is nothing other than act.
Yes, it is true Jay and his parents have conversation on daily basis, and his parents never push Jay doing something that Jay doesn't like. But they don't care anything about Jay too.
Their conversation is empty words, that mostly contain "How your day?" that doesn't need to be answered. Sometimes Jay want to scream at them; "Why you ask then?"
But being a sensitive and overly nice person; Jay choose to shut his mouth.
AND it leave Jay devastated. He must struggling with his stupid roses alone. He have heard the stories about roses from heart, but he never, NEVER EVER, remember from whom he heard it. Its not like he can find the information on internet either. All the soulmate stuff on internet just ended up as fairytale, fanfiction, or legends. Not helping at all.
So Jay's life changes for the worse; and that happened in a very short time.