Slowly :(

Slowly, his roses made Jay feel very devastated.
At first, Jay throw away the fact he has a soulmate, and try to live his life normally.
Yeah, life just doesn't work that way.
Slowly, Jay felt it.
The soulmate things.
He start to felt another person's feeling. His soulmate's feeling. And it really not good, at all.
He felt depressed.
Like he need more.
Jay has enough depressions to deal with. With his family condition, he never have someone to depend on. And Jay doesn't have a friends to talk to. Colleagues maybe, but not friends. So anything happened to him, he deal with it by himself. And Jay find himself struggling with depressions because of that.
And now, Jay start to realise that his soulmate is a depressed person to.
How good is that?
Now, everytime Jay wake up, he already feel really tired, and very terrified at how his day will unfold. Like, extremely terrified.
...Jay maybe depressed, but even he not that depressed.
So his soulmate is a very gloomy person too.
Jay sighs.
It really not helping his life if his soulmate was more depressed than him. How Jay supossed to live? Swimming in depressions?
But his life must go on.
So Jay really try hard to ignore any feelings that he sure wasn't his, and focus on his life instead.
Now Jay busy starting his life in new environment;  his new job.
His second job much better than his first job. The money isn't as much, but the colleagues are better.
Definitely better.