I Will Love You Till We Are Buried

I look around the street. There were so many people, mainly young children. They were all dressed up in costumes, giggling as they walked from house to house. A door would open and candy would be dropped into buckets, baskets and bags. Every single person who passed me didn't give a second glance, assuming I was wearing a costume.

Blood was dripping from my shoulder-length, brown hair and I had longs cuts running down my tan arms and legs. My clothes were torn but covered where they needed to and I was still bleeding in some places.

I was, in fact, not celebrating Halloween like the people around me. I was actually just mauled by a bear. I only escaped alive because of my deal with Lucifer.

When I was young I decided I wanted to be immortal, so I summoned Satan using a book I found in my grandmothers library. Being the selfish man I was, I decided to sell him my parents souls and my virginity (which he gave to his son). That was one hundred and eighty-two years ago and I have so much regret.

I had to fake my death after that, being immortal I would never age and people would ask questions. I still watched my brother grow up though, from the shadows. I watched him grow depressed. He was only happy when he found a partner and married. They had children and lived happily, but I was never mentioned.

I kept staggering along, wanting to get home as soon as possible so I can heal myself. Unfortunately, I don't live in this city so I have a long way to go.

I stopped to rest for a couple of seconds. My legs ache like hell. I was just about to start walking again when I felt something slam into my leg and wrap its tiny arms around it.

'DADA I FOUND DADDY!!!' She yelled.

I looked down at the young girl clinging to my right leg. She was dressed in pumpkin suit, a lot of padding around her torso and the stalk and leaves on top of her head. She had long, chocolate-brown hair and as adorable as she was, she was making my leg hurt a lot more.

'DADA!!! IT'S DADDY!!! COME LOOK!!!' She called out, looking over shoulder at a man walking towards us.

'Copeland, what are you talking about? I'm your Dad.' The man said. He had dark, almost black, hair that went to his shoulders. He was wearing red red skinny jeans and a tightish, red shirt. He was holding a red trident and had red horns attached to a headband on his head. I'm guessing he's supposed to be the devil.

Sorry to spoil your fun, but Lucifer doesn't look like tha- HOLY SHIT HIS EYES ARE PRETTY!!! They look just like the devil's son's... Fu.ck.

The man had made eye contact with me and now we were both staring at each other in shock. You can tell when another being is immortal because they have gold in their eyes and now that I look at the little girl again (she is staring up at me), I can see it in her eyes.

Now I'm positive this man is Satan's son. But why is Kellin on Earth?

'Vic, what happened?' Kellin asks worried.

'Why are you here?' I countered quietly but firmly, feeling a bit defensive and shy around the man who took my virginity.

'We can talk about that latter. Come back to our house with us, so I can heal you.'

'But Daddy! What about trick or treating?'

'Copeland you can go with Auntie Katelynne, she over there.' Kellin pointed at a woman with long brown hair who was dressed as a witch. 'I have something important to do.'

'Okay.' Copeland detached herself from my leg and hugged Kellin's leg before running to the woman yelling 'See you latter Dada and Daddy!'

-