Time and dreams

Talking about me, I'm a pre-teen boy with a nomenclature of 'Max' - a common one. But, unlike my name, my imaginations used to be lofty; prior to all being time-travel. Science fascinated me. I was like a die-hard fan of all the science fiction writers and even future day's movie makers. i was living outside of my sphere of reach in every moment of my life. Keeping the obstinate studies and history books aside, I ran after my dreams. I used to meet up with 'them', even during the daytime! I used to look up everything related to time-travel sciences in books, on the internet and what not ! It was an unquenchable thirst in me - which was denied by my parents frequently due to worse school grades. But, never mind; I sorta got used to that negligence gradually. I took care not to reveal much, yet produce an impression on Science's eye about me. I'm apparently a nerd and a noob about the scale science has been developing since the last couple of years, but who cares ? I never got addicted to or distracted by any earthly desires. science was the drug and my mind was the dealer to me. 

Among all science related phenomena, what fascinates my mind the most is time-travel. Not actually time travelling by physical means, but looking into tomorrow before tomorrow sets in. That did affect my mind immensely. It appeared as if I could be a fortune teller ! No, I'm actually existing in future inside my mind! It's a queer feeling.I can almost predict what's gonna happen the next day - or even the next couple of days too. Unfortunately, nobody took care of that, not even my parents. They said it was just an inadvertent thought flying by my tender mind. Not to pay attention to that they said. Duh ! It all got killed. But no matter what happens, i'm not gonna leave that. That's all I got to live on ! I always think of revealing these thoughts, jotting those down on a piece of paper just as it comes to my mind - an account of the past from present, or maybe, from tomorrow ?