╱ 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄..

* 💞✨.

* ♡ ;  Wanda wouldn't probably make the first move, yet you could catch shy smiles and akward flirting from the witch

* ♡ ; Wanda wouldn't probably make the first move, yet you could catch shy smiles and akward flirting from the witch.

* ♡ ;  Teasing you in your mind while everyone is all together and watching you get flustered.

* ♡ ;  Cooking together, she loves to experience with spices and so sometimes you may have to drink two glasses of milk after a meal.

* ♡ ;  Sometimes you having to reassure her that she's not a monster - everyone feels down at some moment.

* ♡ ;  Nightmares are pretty common, so it may have to be often when you need to comfort the witch .

* ♡ ; First Wanda would be very careful with you, since she's scared of hurting you.
And getting hurt.

* ♡ ;  She's a total cat person. A total cat person.

* ♡ ; She will definitely chase you with soup, meds and tissues when you're sick. There's no fighting, she will take you down.

* ♡ ; Maximoff loves to dance yet lacks skill. Depending on your skill, you sometimes have secret dance lessons.

* ♡ ; Wanda learns guitar, by herself and knows some from lessons with her father . Sometimes she likes to play to you .

* ♡ ;  Maximoff is an hopeless romantic .
She loves to go out on dinners , stargaze and do all those things you can read about in books .

* ♡ ;  Movie nights with pillow & blanket forts , pop-corn and fairylights , twinkling eyes and laughing .

* ♡ ;  Loving her hair to be braided and if she can , she loves to braid yours if possible .
Overall she enjoys her hair to be played with .

* ♡ ;  Wanda is actually just an innocent person who had her teenage years ripped away from her and sometimes feels like she's not enough for you .

* ♡ ;  She most definitely tries to make sure you feel loved, even if she herself feels isolated .

* ♡ ;  Walks in the dark city , holding hands and talking about random stuff , drinking coffee and buying pretzels or bagels .

* ♡ ; Late night chatting in bed and Wanda telling you about her childhood , she has happy stories and quite heartbreaking stories .

* ♡ ; Wanda tries to often mask her accent , yet can become quite flustered when you compliment on it .

* ♡ ; Borrowing each other's clothes .
Wanda especially likes to borrow sweaters as she wears them the most .

* ♡ ; Singing Sokovian lullabies her mother used to sing to her , at first she would stutter a bit and her voice would shake yet aftermore she would be more comfortable and teach you the songs .

# 💖 .

+ SOME SHIPS I LIKE,
but always can be more.

˚ ༘ ; wandavision (wanda x vision)
˚ ༘ ; scarletwidow (wanda x natasha)
˚ ༘ ; winterwitch (wanda x bucky)
˚ ༘ ; caranda? (wanda x carol)
˚ ༘ ; scarletfrost (wanda x loki)
˚ ༘ ; scarletamerica (wanda x steve)

༄ ; I always ship with chemistry and am ready to try new ships!

* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ .