chapter seventeen.

Tom, Pratt and Scarlett  all looked in disbelief at Sebastian and Chris. Dodger, walked happily and plopped himself next to his owner. Chris smiled sheepishly and Tom was the first to speak, his accent coming into clarity.

"Let me get this straight.. you brought us here, to tell us that.. while you two were talking about some things which you happen to not elaborate on, you happen to catch Dodger after he tore.. and let me make this very clear, a wedding dress, that after long excruciating days of searching with said bride, who just so happens to be your cousin, a wedding dress marked at FIFTEEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. Also to add to that, the dress is irreplaceable since it was a one of kind created by Donatella Versace, made exclusively for Meghan Markle, who happened to reject the dress opting for a simple version. So... does that sum up everything??" Tom asked, speaking very clear and very quickly.

"Yessss.." Sebastian answered.

"Does anyone know how to sew?" Sebastian quickly asked. Pratt raised his hand.

"My wife does but look at the tulle, it's a certain type of champagne, you need to find out the color of champagne and then buy the tulle and then sew." Pratt replied. Scarlett approached the dress and she grabbed a piece of ripped up tulle.

"I'll start working on a substitute. But I need more people to go to more yarn stores. It can't just be me." Scarlett said as she grabbed the large piece and inspected it.

"Well get Anthony, Liz, Ben, everyone! But they can't tell RDJ—"

The door bell rang. Chris quickly ran to the door and saw the devils themselves, by devils he meant Dom and RDJ. Chris ran back to the living, "They are here! Hide everything!" He whispered harshly and everyone quickly helped putting the dress back into the package. Chris ran back to the door and opened it and gave a big smile.

"Heyyyyyyyy Lovebirds!" Chris said in a high pitched voice.

"Evans. We are here cause we need help with the seating arrangement and my Marilyn suggested for you two to help." RDJ said peaking from his sunglasses, inspecting the younger mans behavior and high tone.

"Well.. ummmmm.. how about we go to the patio?" Chris suggested.

"Oh Chrissy, the patio is horrible, you have such small ottomans out there and I need a large island like the one you have in the kitchen." Dom countered, she to took in Chris's odd behavior.

"Or how about Chili's or Friday's?" Chris asked, making it obvious he was hiding something. Sebastian quickly shoved the box in the closet and he jogged to Chris's front door. He extended the door, he knew Chris was a horrible liar so in he cane saving the day, "Come in cousin. We have Tom, Pratt and Scarlett here." He said. RDJ and Dom walked into the house and smiled as she saw her friends.

"Hello everyone, Scarlett, you wanna help me with the seating arrangement? I also gotta retake your measurements for your dress." Dom asked, the girl nodded and the two girls and Sebastian went into the kitchen.

"Perfect. Just the guys. Evans, do you like the tuxedo, I hope it's the right measurements." RDJ asked, his best man was Chris and his groomsmen were Pratt and Tom, a very small group since Dom only had Scarlett, Elizabeth and Pratt's wife Katherine.

"Yeah, it's perfect. Sebastian got one to match with mine and it's very nice.." Chris replied with a smile.

"Everyone else? Perfect measurements?" Everyone nodded in unison.

"RDJ, how about we do a bachelor party?" Tom asked, drifting away from Chris's weird behavior and vibe that he was radiating off.

"No, I'm not really into those sort of things, it's way to late in the process plus Dom is not doing a bachelorette party.." Robert said.

"Oh darn, well a brunch then would suffice?" Pratt added.

"Sure, a brunch does sound nice. Actually there is one thing I forgot..." RDJ said and he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Stop acting weird!" Tom harshly whispered to Chris.

"My apologies, I just can't shake the thought that there is one of kind fifteen thousand dollar wedding dress that is torn up in my hallway closet!" Chris whispered back to the twenty three year old. RDJ returned back with three envelopes, he gave it to each of them and added, "I haven't give you guys the proper invitations.. if you could just open them and circle the meal you want and I'll give them back to Dom. She needed the rest of the invites by the end of today to give to the wedding planner tommorow." RDJ handed them a pen and they all circled their choices. They gave them back to Robert and he walked back into the kitchen again.

"We only have two days to fix the dress and I am losing my mind!" Chris whispered harshly. He was never a great liar and when something bothered him, it showed.

"We will fix it if you would just stop acting weird!" Tom whispered and  slapped Chris across the face."Get it together Captain America!" Tom whispered again and Pratt let out an uncontrolled laugh.

*~*

Once RDJ and Dom had left, Chris and Sebastian called up everyone who was in the L.A are, them being Anthony Mackie, Elizabeth Olsen, and Benedict 'Ben' Cumberbatch. Which was enough, they had given everyone a piece of tulle and went on a big spree to every yarn and craft store in L.A to find the specific champagne color of the tulle. Eventually after six hours of hunting, Anthony was the one to find the color of the tulle and ended up grabbing the last ten yards of it. Anthony gave the tulle to Pratt, who gave it to his wife and Chris had given the dress as well and the work of getting the dress fixed was going well. As of now Chris and Sebastian were finally coming home from Pratt's house and they pulled up to see a unfamiliar black Camaro in the driveway.

Sebastian and Chris looked at each other and shrugged. They got out of Chris's jeep and walked over to there door. Chris shook it and he was surprised it was open. They carefully walked in silence only to hear familiar laughing at the television. Seb and Chris peeked and they saw John, watching tv and petting Dodger, John turned and gave Chris a huge smile.

"Hey Cousin!"