sweet visions

A/N. Just so no one gets confused. None of this will be like in the series. There will probably be no battle blader but another thing. Something like that. But Battle blader is out.

-----------------------------------------

Yuu stared at the young man with dark green hair and blue eyes. He couldn't decide if he liked him or not.  His aura was bright and dark at the same time. He had never seen anything like this. Usually People had either a dark or a bright aura, showing their personality.

This one was something entirely different. Both types at the same time? Yuu didn't even know this was possible. Well there was a first time for everything, right?

All the others had bright auras.

Kenta, the boy with green hair seemed to be his age. He also had a Bey, flame Sagitario. Yuu liked him. He was really nice and easy to talk to. Kind of like himself.

Benkei was kind of strange. He was confused by the way he acted. He couldn't even describe it. His bey, dark Bull, Yuu had never seen it. But he was free of bad intentions too.

Tsubasa seemed kind of mysterious. Long white hair and brown eyes were curious and careful at the same time. Earth Eagle had been his choice of Bey. His thoughts showed a lot of things, mostly suspicion right now. If it was a good thing he had yet to find out.

But this Kyoya was very different. His thoughts were like a labyrinth. As if to hide something.

"Would you stop staring at me" he finally yelled. Yuu flinched back, loosing his concentration.

"Don't yell at him Kyoya. He's here to help, remember?" Gingka reminded.

"Doesn't mean he has to stare at me. Instead of doing that he could just tell us everything" Kyoya growled.

"I can't do that" Yuu said.

"And why not?" Kenta asked. He sat beside the young boy on the small couch in the basement. Madoka was currently taking care of Libra.

"Because of his aura" the blond answered simply.

"His aura?" Ginka asked confused. He had heard about it before, but he didn't know that it was possible to see it. Then again, the young boy seemed to capable of many things he had never seen before.

"His aura is bright and dark at the same time. I will not say anything until I know his intentions" he explained.

Kyoya growled again. "What is the problem with that, huh?No ones perfect" he crossed his arms.

"That's not it. Dark auras mean you have bad intentions, especially towards people near you. Light auras mean you have no bad intentions at all" Tsubasa explained.

Yuu nodded. "Right. You have bad intentions and I will not risk it. Trusting someone with dark aura is never a good idea."

Kyoya scoffed. "The only 'bad intention' I have is beating Gingka."

Yuu narrowed his eyes. So this was it. He wanted to be better than the light. His aura brightened a bit. A good sign. He laughed.

"What's so funny squirt?"

"You want to beat him? Oh that's hilarious. And impossible. There is only one person who would be able to do that" his eyes suddenly darkened and for the first time he looked dead serious.

"And I know who it is."

The others eyes widened at the sudden change in the boy. In the morning he seemed to careless and now this. That was kind of creepy.