💙you'll be alright💜

⚠️ angst, depression, suicidal Kokichi⚠️

Shuichis p.o.v
It has been a bit strange... it seems quiet... a bit, too quiet...thats right Kokichi hasn't been speaking i wonder whats happened because Kokichi hasn't come to breakfast for a few days.What if hes sad?! Nah no way Kokichi is sad hes always smiling and giggling and its soooooo cute. "Hey guys ima go check up on Kokichi" Maki looked angry "oh cock-ichi that rat?" I rolled my eyes but nodded.

When i reached Kokichis room i heard a noise, a noise i never heard from Kokichi (no its not what u think ya nasty kids 😂) I was shocked... he was...crying? I opened the door and he was holding on to his knees crying into his arms with a knife in his hands, he quickly pulled down his sleeve which gave me a bad feeling that he had a knife and his sleeves were up which means he was most likely.. CUTTING HIMSELF?!!!!!! I walked over to him as he looked up at me wiping his tears away as if nothing ever happened but it was too late, i already noticed "whats wrong?" I asked but i got no response so i only had one choice, i grabbed his sleeves which made him jump (which was extremely cute OwO) and pulled it up to reveal horrible scars, some old and some new scars which shows hes been doing it along time I couldn't believe my eyes.

It had been around 10 minutes and i spoke to kokichi and wrapped his scars up in bandages and cuddled with him in bed, he was warm and cute as he nuzzled his head on my chest just to comfort him just in case i said "you'll be alright"

Oof here we go tears are streaming OoF
———————————————————————-
304 Words
————————————————————————