Germany x Poland

Soft smut because im feeling cute in the moment.

Request from Celinasbasic

Poland and germany where at Germanys house, the german cooked a delicios meal for both of them while poland watched.
As soon as he was done he put the food on 2 plates and placed them on a  Table.

He emidiatly started to eat the great food. "You are a great Cook niemcy!" Poland compliment when he was done.

Of course germany blushes slightly at this compliment and finished too. "Thank you. Would you like to watch a movie with me?"  He asked and stood up, walking to the TV and turning it on.

"Of course!" He said and walked to him. They choose a Film and watched it and of course a Sex scene came on in wich germany and poland blushed. Would germany like to do that too? Wait why am i thinking that i dont even know if he would be ready to. He thought and noticed that germany is somehow uncomfortable. Is it the Sex in the movie or is it something else? Was he turned on?

It was obviosly the last one, he had a boner and hoped poland wouldnt notice, but his hard blushing made it a bit obvios.

He looked at germanys crotch and saw a boner. Oh no. He blushed hard finding and stared at it.

The bigger country noticed that and blushed more. "Ehm- poland im sorry." He said and snapped poland back into his World.

He looked at him and then kisses him. Staring him in the eyes with lust.

Germany froze and couldnt believe what is going to happen but he kissed him softly back. "Do you realy want to do this?" He asked to be sure.

He kissed him again as answer while one of his hands was going into Germanys pants palming his dick.

He emidiatly moaned softly and his hand touched polands ass, squishing it slightly.

Poland squiked in suprise but he didnt hate it. He started to try and remove Germanys pants and boxers, Germany helped him but he was nervous, he never has done that before, he was a 100% Virgin.

He took off his shirt and polands too. While germany was fully naked poland had his pants and boxers still on.

He stared to lick from the bottom of Germanys cock to the tip and kitten licked the tip before he took it in and started to suck on his dick, bobing his head up and down in a good pace.

Germany was a moaning mess and it was now clear that he was a Virgin, not even 3 minutes after poland did that he felt close. "Poland im c-close" He warned him.

Yet poland continued to do it and soon germany came. He swalowed it all and started taking the rest of his clothes off. But now he needed Germanys help in preparing him.

He made 2 fingers wet and pushed them inside Polands entrance, making him shiver and moan softly. He thrusted them in and out for some time making a scisoring motion until poland stoped him.

He made him lay back and positioned himself over his member and slowly took it in. He waited some time before he started to ride germany.

He moaned and felt like heavan
And because poland is giving him a good time he started jerking him off.

Poland mewled sweetly and got faster holding himself onto germany to not fall down.

"Im c-close" He said and kissed poland.

He only nodded and the he suddendly moaned out loud. His prostate got hit and it send waves of pleasure and came onto Germanys chest and stomach.

Soon after germany came and moaned out loud.

He rode their orgasms out and got off of his Boyfriend laying next to him and snuggling close to him.

He held poland tightly and kissed and said " i love you" to him before he fell asleep.

"I love you too." He said and fell asleep.

(I could have done better im sorry)
678 words