Chapter 6 - Payal!

At night..
NK's room:

"Daddy.." Avish jumped on NK's bed and sat on his lap holding his both ear cutely, "I'm sholly Daddy.."

"Hey why is my champ sorry?" NK ruffled Avish's hair with a smile on his face.

"Becaushe I blulted out the tluth to Papa.. I shpoiled oul game.. and you got angly Daddy.." Avish said sadly.

"No don't say sorry.. I should say sorry for scaring you.. I shouldn't have shouted in front of you like that.." NK pulled Avish closer to his chest. Avish snuggled to NK's chest smiling.

****************************************************************************

Arnav's room..
Arnav walked out of the bathroom and sat on his bed drying his wet hair with towel when he noticed a tiny figure shadow behind the curtains.

"Baby?" he called her with a smile on his lips not understanding what she was doing behind the curtains.

"I'm hiding hele and Papa can't even shee me.. then with whom Papa is talkie talkie with? Papa hash anothel Baby othel than me?" Aashi thought with tears brimming in her eyes, she bit her lips to control her sobs.

"Aashi baby.. What are you doing there? Come here.." Arnav called her again.

Aashi widened her eyes, "Alee Papa ish calling me only.." she hit her forehead, "Buddho.. Papa shaw you alleady and you think you'le hiding flom him!"

She peeked from the curtains to Arnav, smiling sheepishly, then took baby steps towards Arnav.

Arnav lifted her and made her sit on bed, "What were doing there?"

"I wanted to scale (scare) you Papa! But you shpoiled my game.. You shaw me filsht!" Aashi whined.

"Oh my pretty girl.. Papa is sorry for spoiling your game!" he held his both ear smiling to her.

Aashi giggled and kept his both hands down, nodding sideways: Don't shay sholly Papa.. You ale eldel (elder) to me..

"Amma (Khushi) taught you this?" Arnav asked pinching her cheek.

Aashi nodded her head innocently.

"Amma is very good mother.." he said playing with Aashi's hair admiring the good values Khushi instilled in them.

"That'sh becaushe we ale good kidsh too!" Aashi shrugged with a wink.

"That's true also!" Arnav said.

"Can I plead one thing Papa?" Aashi asked.

"Anything!" he said and blinked his eyes once.

"Can I shleep with you tonight?" Aashi asked.

"Of course you can baby.." Arnav pulled her closer to him, dropping a kiss on her forehead.

"I alwaysh wanted you, me, Avish Bhai and Amma to shleep togethel" she said closing her eyes while receiving the warming and full of love kiss from her father.

"Maybe one day your dream will come true baby.." he whispered sadly. Khushi might never forgive him, and he has to be prepared for this too!

"Okay then.. I will go and infolm Amma about thish!" Aashi climbed down the bed and went running from there.

Arnav stare at her amused, "Amma's babies! Everything they share with their Amma.."

After sometime Khushi came with Aashi's pyjamas and her toothbrush, she looked at Arnav with serious expression unlike that chirpy Khushi, "Aashi told me that she would be sleeping with you today!"