Peter

Epilogue

There are leaks in magic. Uncommon instances, where magic is disappearing from the world and one last wielder sends out protection. As far as my research has discovered, there have only been two documented in all of history.

The first protected our memories. I have since learned that only us few Lost Boys remember our time in Storybrooke, while Emma and my cousin lost theirs. This instance, one of few in magical history, was my crying soul reaching out into the night and shielding my friends. My true love broke the curse which Pan and Regina had cast upon us.

The second occurred upon Storybrooke's return. The message which Pan had meant to send me immediately after his death had been delayed. It hung in the air of this unmagical world, waiting. As the magical realm split into this one, magic leaked into the rest of Maine, eventually finding its way to me. The messages Pan had recorded were finally here.

All of this Regina had explained to me over coffee in her living room, before telling me that, despite her busy schedule, she was going to attempt to take me on as a pupil. My magic was too strong to be running rampant through the streets, despite my insistence that my days of fighting were over.

So, when she had invited me to the Underworld, I had turned her down.

A week later she had come up to our apartment building. Since Alex, Harry and I had gone back to school, forced to finish a senior year of high school with the help of Mary Margaret, and Blaize had left us in search of Frank, Johnny was the only one home with Max.

Regina had brought letters from the Lost Boys in the Underworld.

Thankfully, many of our friends had already moved on after their deaths. There was no letter from Max's namesake, nor were there any from James or Robert. Even Devin had managed to move on from limbo.

Only a few of the letters were addressed to me. Jared attempted to read the letter from Gregory, but Alex threw it in our firepit before anyone could open it. I don't blame him for taking the decision upon himself since the letter probably contained some thinly-veiled threat.

The letter from Elizabeth had only said one word. Sorry. It too was tossed into the flame.

Alex smirked and read Keaton's out loud for us all to hear. "Checkmate, Alex. You beat me this time, but there is always next. I've heard Jared is around again, tell him I say whoops. Also, tell Charlie if she ever dies to hit me up."

I rolled my eyes at that comment. Alex didn't toss this letter into the fire. Instead, he crumpled it up into a ball and shoved it in his pocket.

I kept the letter from Samuel to myself. In it, he too apologized for trying to kill me. In the end, he was glad I was alive to take down Pan. Also, I fight nicely for a girl. It is perhaps the most Samuel had ever said to me. This letter became kindling to keep us warm.

Finally, I opened the letter from Peter. Alex complained when I did so, but he didn't stop me.

This letter was briefer than Samuel's.

I'm sorry. For your sake, I hope we never see each other again.

~~~

That is all! I hope to see you guys in my Maze Runner books, which follow the journey of three girls in the Glade. I think that next I will be working on *tentatively* a Peter Parker book, so if you enjoy him just hit me up!

Thank you all for this journey. I would love to do a Q&A both from my perspective and from the other characters as well. If you have questions for anyone (including the dead), just ask away. I will also be answering them. My inbox is open if you want privacy!

Thank you all.