•|Axl|•

***

***

Scenario:

You are out on the Sunset Strip, getting drinks at the Roxy with your girlfriends, who planned a emergency "Girls Nite". You had found your fiancé cheating on you, prompting you to call off the engagement.

•••

Abbreviations:

Y/N: Your Name

•••

"Why did I agreed to do this?" I said with uncertainty in my voice, releasing a deep breath of air from my system. I stood outside of the Roxy Theatre with three of my best friends, who were here to support me.

"Because, you're in dire need of a good time, Y/N! This is going to be fun!" Faye argued my question, pulling me into a hug as she looked at me with a smile filled with encouragement.

"Exactly! Our "Girls Nite" was long overdue! You have to let loose and enjoy yourself, Y/N!" Alice added her point into the conversation, taking ahold of my left arm and revealing her trademark grin. It was bright like the sun, bringing her victims under her spell at first glance.

I smiled back in return, knowing they were trying to cheer me up.

"Come on, Y/N! You deserve to be happy tonight. Don't let that asshole ruin that for you!" Jennifer praised, placing both of her hands on my shoulders and shaking me lightly.

'She's right, I shouldn't let "him" ruin my happiness...' I thought to myself, Jen took my hand and pulled me into the Roxy nightclub.

Recently, I had ended my long-time relationship with Blane, my now ex-fiancé. I've seen it in all of the movies and drama television shows, thinking that could never happen to me until it did.

This morning after visiting my parents over the weekend, I came home to find Blane naked in bed with another woman. He showed no remorse for his actions, so I took the initiative to pack up whatever was important to me and left the apartment. Now, I'm staying with Faye in the meantime.

'Fuck "him"...'

The girls led me into the Sunset nightclub, as I heard loud live music from the stage filling the atmosphere. Though, we weren't here for the music, but for the drinks. They dragged me over towards the bar in the hopes of pepping up my mood.

"Drink up, Y/N!" Faye announced, bringing me tequila shots from over the bar. One by one, I drank every last one, savoring the sweet liquor down my throat as my friends cheered with excitement.