Chapter 32: Choices

Sophie glanced up at the brunette, who was now staring at her in awe. A small smirk spread across Sophie's face as she aimed the gun towards Clementine, taunting her.

"Miss me?" She snickered, her smile growing bigger. Clementine snapped out of her daze before scowling at the girl who had now become a monster. She shook her head slightly before snapping.

"What. The fuck. Is wrong with you!?" She yelled. Tears starting to brim around the edges. Clementine clenched her fists in anger. "Look what you've become, Sophie. Fucking look at you! You're killing your own friends who've cared for you for such a long time!"

Sophie shook her head, a frown replacing her smirk. "No. No, they haven't. Shut the fuck up." Clementine could tell that her words were getting to her. So she continued.

"You're a monster, Sophie! A monster! Shit, you even killed your own sister, you killed Tenn!"

Sophie's eyes slowly widened. "What..?" She whispered. "Tenn... he's... dead..?"

"Yes, because of you."

Tears started trickling down Sophie's face. The gun trembled in her hand before it dropping to the ground. She fell on both her knees, burying her face in her hands while sobbing. Everyone who was sitting, now slowly stood up on both legs, gazing at the weeping girl. Michael looked around frantically, locking eyes with Clementine and his eyes darkening with anger. He picked up gun, raised it up, and pulled the trigger.

Clementine's body collapsed to the floor.

Clem woke up in someone's arms. The person was walking. Thinking it was raider, She squirmed but whimpered when she felt a large amount of pain coming from her stomach. Then, came a voice from above.

"Shh, shh, baby, it's okay. It's just me." Clementine glanced up, locking eyes with Louis. She shifted a little bit, trying to get more comfortable. But once again, groaned from the pain. "I know, darling, I know. Does it hurt?" (OK, I know this is probably going to make y'all SCREAM IN THE CHAT so tell me what your reaction was in the comments. Thanks! <3)

The girl nodded meekly. Louis frowned, feeling pity for the girl.

"Michael shot you."

"Is... he still... alive?" She stuttered, struggling to get the words out. She clenched her stomach, surprised about how much pain there was. "F-fuck. Why does it hurt so much?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because you got shot there before? I'm not a doctor, Clem." 

Clem let out a small laugh before releasing a hissy sound. She glanced around and saw the rest of the school walking with their heads hung low. 

"Where are we going..?"

"We're leaving. It's too dangerous to live there any longer." Louis said, now hanging his head low. "I just... leaving everything behind. That school... was my whole life. Where me and Marlon became friends, when I had my first fight with Violet, told my first joke, had my first kiss... with you. And all that... is gone. Just because some jackasses decided to ruin all of that."

"I'm sorry, Louis. If I hadn't surrendered myself, none of this would've happened."

"It's not your fault. By doing that, you actually saved all of us."

Clem looked down at the ground, a tear dropping from her eye. "I still can't believe it. Everything is gone." Louis frowned as he tightened his grip on the girl.

"...When you told off Sophie. She cried. She actually cried. Because Tenn was dead."

Clem glanced up him, feeling a pit of guilt in her stomach for what happened with Sophie. "Everyone has feelings. I was just about to burst in tears right then and there."