𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

[/][\][/]

Sometimes, Aizawa wondered what it would've been like to have children.

What would they have looked like? Would they be lazy and stubborn like him? Maybe they would've looked up to him like he'd looked up to his father before. Maybe they'd hate him, or want to kill him with a burning passion. Aizawa was fine with that, he just wanted to love someone, and for someone to love him back.

He shook his head to clear the unnecessary thought from his mind. He knew he didn't deserve it, not after what he did. He deserved to rot in hell, just like all the villains. He was a villain for what he did to her.

Aizawa sighed and shakily stood up. The 6th of July was not a good day for him, in fact, it was probably the worst day of the year for him. This year was especially bad, and he felt a suffocating feeling envelop his chest, squeezing all his happiness outside the system. He felt like he was drowning. Drowning and falling to the bottom where no-one would fish him out because he was a terrible, terrible person-

"I-I'm going outside for some fresh air. Iida, you'll be in charge until I get back, understood?"

The boy saluted. "Yes, Mr Aizawa! I won't let you down!"

"Yeah yeah, whatever."

He turned around to look at them all, his usually apathetic/exhausted face even more sunken than usual.

                                                                  "Behave."

                                                                     [/][\][/]

"I bet you he has porn magazines in there or something, why do you think he keeps it locked all the time?!"

Momo sighed. "He's a teacher, Mineta. He probably has his desk locked because of important documents, or for insufferable people like you who can't stop being impolite for once in your life."

The purple grape-head wailed and headed towards the raven beauty, desperate arms reached out to grab her. "Yaoyorozu! I thought we were friends."

Tsu slapped him round the back of his head with her tongue. "Tough chance, kero. Stop harassing my friends, kero."

She turned her head towards the front of the room, dark green eyes trained onto the desk. "But I have to admit, I am curious, kero. I've often seen him look at something in there, but he refuses to show us, kero."

Deku hummed, "Tsu's not wrong. I've seen him look at it with such longing before. Even after being his student for three years, never have I seen him pull a face like that."

His brown-haired friend furrowed her eyebrows and began to walk towards the desk. "Well, it wouldn't hurt to look for a second, would it? If they're documents about us, we already know almost everything about each other."

She took a small glance towards Deku. "Almost everything."

"Ochaco! how could you say such a thing!" Iida gasped, "As class president, I am going to have to stop you before you get in trouble-"

"Oh, shut up, Engine-legs. It's not like you haven't broken any rules before either."

He went quiet, and Bakugo huffed.

"That's what I thought. Now anyone got any fucking hairpins?"

Aoyama rose his hand and flipped his hair before bringing out several. "Is this enough, Katsuki?"