[131045]

»»-----  

-Emma's POV-

I was walking with little bunny in hand.

"Conny! Conny?!"

Then I saw a large table in view. There lay Conny. I stood there in fright. I woke up with a large gasp. Breathing heavily. I turned to see y/n staring at the clock with scared eyes.. Why can't things go back to the way they were?

-Y/n POV-

I was walking through a wheat field. I saw the sun I held little bunny.

"Conny! Conny! Where are you?"

I said playfully. When I got to the end if the wheat field there lay Norman Ray Emma Don Gilda Phil my whole family. I saw Conny in the back getting picked up and put into a jar. I hid behind the wall. The demon walked away. I ran up to the trio that was on the floor. Ray on the right Emma in the left and Norman in the middle. I started crying. I held the three and hugged them ever so tightly then I felt-

*Gasp*

I woke up to see Emma asleep as well as the other children. I looked at the clock fearfully and put my hands in my hair. Big tears streaming down my face. I was so scared I didn't even notice Emma had awaken. She came over to me and sat on my bed. She was hugging me tightly as we both silently sobbed.

"W-we are not letting this family die"

I said turning to the green eyed girl.

"We're gonna be ok..okay?"

"*sniff*. O-okay"

I then began to fall back asleep

.
.

I woke up again. Emma was helping the children out Yvette  came up to me. I yawned and stretched a bit.

"N/n I can't tie my shoes"

"Okay let me help butter bean"

That's what I call the younger ones I say butter beans to them. I tied his shoe and he gave me a hug. I helped some of the children button up there shirts. We all went down stairs. Emma was putting plated in their places. She turned and saw mama and shook. Norman was holding two children's hands.

"Morning Emma! Morning y/n"

He smiled at us. I smiled back. Emma shook in fear. Norman came towards her.

"Come on smile"

Emma started to smile. I looked at her with a smile back. After breakfast we went up back to our room.

"We have to act like nothing happened, sure we might have broken the rules going to the gate last night. But y/n dropped little bunny so I assume mama found it "

Norman said to the both of us. I looked down my feet shuffling.

'She would've never known if it wasn't for me'

"She wouldn't have known if I wasn't scared and s-stupid.."

I sighed. Norman gave me a smile.

"It's ok we all make mistakes "

He looked at the both of us and gave a tired smile.

"We can't loose so smile"

Emma looked shocked. And I looked down. Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
Smile
I smiled. Or made a small noticeable one. Emma did as well.