The Eternal Lovers

-Shen Wei-

The next morning, Shen Wei wake up early, finding himself cuddle in the arms of the man he literally meet last night, but had the feeling of knowing him for more than a lifetime. He smiled at the sight, Zhao Yunlan's hair was a mess, had a short but well-kept beard that sometimes tickles against his skin and his lips were luscious red, that seems to invites you to touch and kiss them and have a good taste of them.

Wei blushed at such thought... he had dare to do so last night, driven by impulse and an irresistible desire he could not control. Whatever they had faced in the past, whatever strong emotion they could had share, was still present in that lifetime. However, his town 'Guardian' was a man that apparently needed some extra care, so he slowly untangle himself from his arms and go out of the room. 

His first task was to clean Yunlan's mess which wasn't as bad as he first thought. It was Saturday, so he assumed Zhao will wake up later than usual, if he didn't worked in the weekends. He got familiarize with the house as he cleaned and then he turned to the fridge, to make his now lover a decent breakfast, something that will nourish him better than any instant food he saw here and there. What he didn't expect, was that the fridge was mess up in a different level. He put a finger under his nose and close the door.

"Zhao Yunlan... seriously... how could you survive like this for so long?" Shen whisper to himself, sighing, yet he cleaned that too and prepare breakfast for the two with what little he could save from the fridge and the cupboard.

Zhao wake up to the delicious smell of breakfast, eggs, tea and something else. He smiled widely, remembering his heated moment with Shen Wei the night before, but frowned when remembering about the shadow at the other side of the window. He needed to look into the unexplained case and see what he could find, because there was something not from that world lurking around the town, scaring the people off.

However, that was for later, right now he was going to take a shower, brush his teeth and prepare some clothes and other necessities, so his beauty could also take a nice shower and hopefully, perhaps he could help him scrub his back, among other things. 

He found Wei in the kitchen, which was sparkling clean, the same way as the rest of his small house. His lovely man was cutting small pieces of bread, for which he was giving him his back. As the pervert he was, Yunlan took that chance and hug him from behind, making sure to press himself quite tightly to his lover.

"Yunlan... good morning." Shen said, as Zhao kissed the curve of his neck.

"Ah, good morning my Wei..." Another kiss behind Shen's ear. "I prepare you a tooth brush and a change of clothes. Mine will certainly fit you, until I take you to pick up your car... but, just so you know..." He kissed his cheek. "I wouldn't mind to have you naked at home." Wei blushed deeply.

"Of course you wouldn't mind it... you shameless pervert. Are you hungry? I make you breakfast, but with all honesty, I don't know your taste, so..." Zhao hug him tighter.

"Anything you make will taste like heaven, but what I will want the most is to taste those lips of yours." Shen blushed even more.

"Seriously Zhao Yunlan, sit down and eat before it gets cold."

"But my Wei... I want to eat breakfast with you." Zhao protested.

"I need to clean myself first." Zhao smiled.

"I leave everything you need in the bathroom... can I join you?" Yunlan asked not so innocently.

"No. Sit down and at least have some tea while I took a shower... and Yunlan, no picking or sneaking in or there will be no more kisses for you when I return." Zhao laughed.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 24, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Guardian: The Wishजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें