7

Lee pov

"You wanna come to a party ?" Zo says as I lay on top of him. This is usually how I take naps.

"You know ion like party's Alonzo." I say glaring at him.

"I know but ima be there mamas. I have to go because the summer seasons over." I look down at him sitting up. He puts his hands on my waist.

"But y'all just friends though ?!" Marco says coming in with Amir.

"Amir what you and Marco doing ?" I say trying to get off zo but he doesn't let me.

"None we was hanging out and I said let's drop by Alonzo's place I bet him you would be here and he owes my some now." He says smiling at him. Amir rolls his eyes at him.

"They always together. But they say they just friends but they be doing shit like that all the time babe." He says and covers his mouth Amir looks at him like he crazy.

"It's okay Amir. I know he blowing yo back out." He glares at me.

"Oh really what you and zo doing. I bet he be blowing yours out." Amir says rolling his eyes Marco try's to touch him but he backs away.

"Nah ion be doing that yet." Zo says sitting up putting on a shirt. Don't think that yet didn't go unrealized I just decided not to say anything.

"And the Nigga was shirtless you can't can't tell me y'all not fucking." I roll my eyes.

"Ian fucking ya sister. We just friends that's all and it's simple. Stop making big shit out of little shit." He says glaring at the two of them.

"Yeah you right. Sorry lonzo." He hugs me.

"Don't worry bout them mamas." He says whispering in my ear. He confuses me. I do have feelings for him but it's so weird because he always does shit like this.

Marco clears his throat.

"Y'all need to get ready." Marco throws some clothes at me that Amir brought.

"Thanks." I say going into the bathroom.

•••••

We took Marcos car and I'm in the back seat cuddled u to Amir. I'm all up in his neck and he's talking to marco and Amir.

"So how long we gotta stay for ?" Zo says kissing my head. I smile up at him. We real close and act like we a couple but we just friends.
We arrive at the party and we get out. Zo puts his arm around me and we walk in. A bunch of people start to flock Zo and I feel awkward because they're pretending like I'm not here.

"Who this alonzo?" A guy says looking at me.

"This lee my ... friend why ?"

"This the girl that you be all up on bro ? I be seeing y'all all around." He says looking at me.

"Uh Yeah." He says side eyeing him.

"So y'all just friends ?" He says eyeing him.

"Yeah. Why you so worried bout me and mines. Get out my face!" He says rising his voice a little. I kick him.