11

Alonzo pov
1 week later

"If he so real then why can't I meet him?" I said while smirking at lee. I know she lying about this Steven Nigga. She won't even show me a picture.

"That's weird I just started talking to him and you wanna meet him. What I look like bringing another nigga on a date Ugh him." She says glaring at me.

"You know he ain't real. You won't even show me w picture of y'all. You big cap." I say laughing.

"Why you always think I'm lying. Steven is real and I'm talking to him. We chilling. We been going on dates and shit." She says typing on her phone. I try to keep a straight face but I couldn't.

"Okay okay tell me what he look like then?" I say holding my stomach because the pain of laughing so much hurts.

"He's light skin." Thats all she said.

"Mane your so funny lee."

" I'm not about to play with you today. He real and I'm done talking about it." She says getting up. I grab her hand and bring her to my lap. I grab her neck.

"Who said you can walk off?" I say in her ear.

"W-What ?"

"Ian done talking to you." I say making her look at me. I look at her lips but all I do is smack her ass. She yelps.

"You need to stop doing that." She says looking away.

"Why ? I know you like it. Yo ass be getting horny when I grab your neck. I can tell." She doesn't say anything.

"See that was my answer. Just say the words and I can give you this dick." She hits me on the top of my head.

"Ouch. Chill out damn." Say rubbing my head.

"Yo ass play to much. You can't play like that when Steven wife me up." I start to laugh again. Here she go with this imaginary Steven Nigga again.

"I mean you can cheat with me. Ian no snitch." I say smiling at her lying ass.

"No I'm loyal. Wait till I get a boyfriend I'm throwing this back." She says smacking her ass. I go behind her and grab her neck. I make her look at me.

"You ain't throwing shit back. You gone throw it back on me huh?" I say pecking her lips.

"H-huh?" She says closing her eyes.

"None." I say kissing her. I let her go and start to laugh.

"Why you laughing?"

"Cause shits funny. You would love to be with a nigga but you know ion date." I say truthfully. I love me some lee but I don't like being tied down.

"Noo you be the one kissing me !! You wanna be with me." She says crossing her arms.

"Eh maybe I do." I say lowly.

"What was that ?" She says coming towards me.

"I said in yo dreams luh girl. My birthday coming up. You gone come to my birthday party after my game ?" I say laying down on the bed.

"Hell Yeah ima come to your 23 birthday. You getting old. Don't you graduate next year?" I nod my head yes.

"Yeah I do and when you come bring that Steven Nigga." I say lying. Ima catch her ass.

"Okay I will."

"Bet.

•••••
60 likes for next chapter
15 comments.

Yes I'm adding comments.
Short chapter not edited.