Beginning

It all started as a normal day. People going to work,kids going to school. Fights, greetings the sunshine. Akira and her friends are heading to school. they were all happily laughing and having the time of their lives,until this one thing changed their lives. Ashton saw a man walking beside of them. He was staring intently at Akira. "Um.... Good morning sir" said kiba as the man stared at them blankly. They continued walking towards school praying that they didn't get there selfs into trouble.

"That guy made me feel uncomfortable, and you idiots only stood there looking at him; were are your manners children!"shouted Sauna bumping Akira and Ashton head together.

~~~~~~~~******

"The aura around us is strange"said Misaki. She was wearing a worried look from the time she stepped into class. She was famous for her psychic powers and she was  looking rather pale. "You will be on detention for three days!" Shouted a woman from the doorway of the janitors closet before Ashton and Akira came in with bumps on their heads. "It's seems you two love birds got yourself in trouble"smirked kiba earning a blush from Ashton and a death glare from Akira. "Is it me or today's gonna be different than any other day,like what will happen will change our lives"said Akira in unison with misaki. Suddenly a scream was heard in the hall and children came rushing inside the closet. "What's going on!" Shouted Ashton. "The schools under attack!"

"What!"Akira hollered. "yeah some guys in black suits came in and set a whole army of zombies on us " Kiba laughed "is this some kind of joke"
The kid glared at him" I know a zombie when I freaking see one, why would their be bloodshed, by now a lot of children have been bitten and now the whole school is infected, we must get out of here now!" Akira nodded and called her gang. "Akira wait!" Shouted the kid again looking at Akira. Suddenly the kid took off his face to reveal a different one. Akira gasped. "Erin!"she was so shocked she couldn't move. "Yeah it's me cous,now listen those guys are after you,and your friends" "huh?!"they all shouted "it's seems the file that your dad saved on your phone is connected to the earrings your wearing,it has a information on how to make guns and nuclear energy,don't let them take it or you'll regret it, you'll need your training for this and also" he hugged her"everywhere you'll see this guys and the zombies they'll make sure you and friends end up dead so head for the safe zone that is 3 cities away-" "what?! How are we to reach there safely and why are my friends involved" "I'm not sure but you guys need to go, take care Akira " He pushed them through the window of the closet which was a secret door to the basement. Ashton watched Akira keenly as she took up a sword. "Guys this might sound complicated but those guys know that we're all immune to this virus they invented" they gasped and all shouted at once "Then what should we do!" Akira scoffed at them at pointed at the weapons. "Fight" Ashton nodded and grabbed a bat. Misaki grabbed a broom,sauna grabbed another sword kiba grabbed an pistol Amanda grabbed a glue gun and Saeko, Asuma,Coga,Yuga and Ranma grabbed a knife. They headed out into hall only to be met by the same guy the say this morning,he was holding a gun and more men in Black surrounded him.

"Akira,Ashton you give me the gadgets and you make it pass us and out of here alive"

Cringe 😑 please comment and tell me what you think. You can also vote for this chapter so I can feel more motivated.

Oh and by the way Ashton and Akira are in possession of the gadgets. I wanted to involve a little magic but in a different story.
Their both pranksters and sauna is more like Erza. Misaki has powers and kiba has brutal strength. Ranma,Asuma and Coga will die. Okay that's all .

Peace out✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️