prologue

"You fucking bastards! Let me the fuck out!" Her screams and threats echo throughout the halls. The only other sound is sirens. Her fists bang against the metal door, opening more wounds, crossing over the old ones that already made a mark on her skin. "The fuck is going on?!" She kneels on the floor, yelling through the small opening. She's usually given food through it, but her and others in solitary confinement haven't been given food in days. And with the A.C. not working in that part of the prison, she can notice the weight loss.

Her yelling grows quiet, hearing metal hit each other. With a loud groan, her and other prisoners' doors are forced open.

Despite wanting to run out the shithole, a feeling of fear rushes through her body as thoughts cloud her mind. What if they're gonna kill us? What if she stepped outside, she'll just be forced back in here for a longer time? What-

"Hawthorne!" Her last name rolls off Officer Green's tongue. He had helped her on multiple occasions, for no reason, and this was one of those times. His fingers wrap around her arm, pulling her from the hole and into the hallway. Guards run around past them towards other cells, while a few yank prisoners from the cells of solitary.

Pushing open the door, Officer Green pushes her into the , which is also filled a few other prisoners. "I'll be back! Okay?!" He doesn't wait for an answer, running out the room, but not before slamming the doors shut. Silence lays, neither her nor the prisoners speaking for a few moments.

She jumps, hearing the sound of gunshots echo through the halls. "He ain't coming back." Her voice comes out soft but deep from exhaustion.

"I've never seen you around." She turns her head, eyes landing on a man with a large beard, his accent like nails on a chalkboard to her. "What cell block?"

"I was in D, for the females, before being moved to solitary confinement." Her sight moves from mustache to a Hispanic, noticing his eyes widen. A sly grin is placed on her lips, noticing the slight fear in his eyes. "Name's Macon Hawthorne." The man with the mustache gives her a quick handshake, despite the look of confusion across his face. Her eyes still lay on the Hispanic, the sly grin falling from her face, his face relaxed with an unreadable look.

Daryl Dixon
norman reedus

Macon Hawthornenafessa williams

Macon Hawthorne
nafessa williams

Macon Hawthornenafessa williams