Chapter 3

• Dedicated to leo

CHRISSIE POV

"Chrisse?" A freaky almost too familiar British accent called. I moaned. after Pan bursted into the tent, everything had gone dark.

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of bright green eyes right in front of mine. My eyes opened as wide as they possibly could. and I opened my mouth to scream.

        Pan's hand covored my mouth. I considered doing what my little sister, Margie, always did. Which was lick his hand to gross him out and then run, but I doubted i could run fast enough.

"Pan" I said, trying to speak through his hand. to him it probably sounded like. "Pwfan"

"Shhhhh, love, you just hit your head after you passed out after seeing my gorgeous self come to rescue you." I gave the arrogant boy a death stare. The fainting bit would probably explain the huge amount of pounding in my head right now.

"The boys are sleeping right now, wouldn't want to wake them, now would we?" I shivered as he said "We" The word sounded terrifying when he spoke it. He slowly unclasped his hand from my mouth.

The horible thing about this whole thing is that the guy is so damn attractive! I mean, half the girls at school would probably kill to be stuck on an island with this sycho. I knew what my friend Anna would say if she saw him. she would probably say somthing along the lines of. 'Oh look at those EYEBROWS!' or 'That guy is PANtastic!' my other bestie, Olivia would probably say, 'Hey Chriss! why does Peter Pan always fly? cuz he can NEVERLAND!' I love those guys, but I think they need to see a doctor, and FAST.

I looked over at Pan. he was just smirking at me.

"you know, luv, I only said I would stop reading your mind if you came to camp with us willingly . he smirked, again.

Oh shit! he heard me call him hot!

"What can I do to get you out of my head?" I said. I hated having my thoughts violated by ANYONE.

"Kiss me."

WHAT?!

"I said kiss me." he said matter of factly.

"I would rather kiss a tree." I said simply. You know, I can also transmit thoughts into Your head." He said, smirking.

'Kiss him' something in my head told me. Was this my thought, or Pans?

This was just getting plain annoyng. its ok, i thought, having Pan in my head wouldn't be all that bad. He sighed.

"I didn't want to do this luv." he said. with a wave of his hand, i felt my body unwillingly move forward. WAS HE DOING THIS, OF COURSE HE WAS! OH HE IS SO DEAD! He pushed me against a wall and my head hurt like hell. Then he kissed me, I wanted to throw up. my first kiss was with a monster! Pan paused for a minute, as if somthing had suprised him, and I took this time to wiggle free of his grasp.

"I need to take a shower." I said.

"O-OK" he said. he pointed me in the general direction of the shower. He then told me that my hut was attached to it, because all the boys just jumped in the stream.

I thanked him bitterly and went to my new hut. it had a pile of leaves in a corner, and a char on the opposite wall. Charming, I thought. I made a mental note to make some decorations or something as I walked into the bath room.I took everything off except my favorite necklace and then I stepped into the shower. the warn water running down my face felt amazing, and before I knew it, I was singing. I was singing the song "singing in the shower" I loved that song.It was so upbeat and happy, exactly what I needed.

        Then I dried off and imageded the clothes I would wear. A green tanktop with a leather jacket that only covered half of my stomach. this was completed with ripped jeans, leather boots, and a new beanie. As I walked out of the bathroom, I was shocked to see a large group of lost boys just sitting there. 

"Hi guys, whats up?" they looked up at me and one of them said "We miss our mothers" I walked over to him and hugged him.

"Guys, I am not a very motherly person, but If ya like, I will be your older, or younger, sister." That made the boys awfly happy.

The little boy I was hugging looked at me with wide and teary eyes. He looked to be about eight years old. "Hi," he siad, "My name is Theo."

HEY GUYS! NOT AN ISSANLY SHORT CHAPTER! YAY! I WILL PUT A PICTUR OF CHRISSIE IN HE NEW CLOTHES ON THE SIDE BAR THINGY. It looks insanly creepy cuz I suck at photoshop. Dont Judge! Comment and vote Pls