Chapter 4

• Dedicated to Olivia

Chris's POV (Chris is Chrissie but shorter, just so ya know"

        "Hey, Chris! Wait up" heaved a exhausted Theo. I laughed and turned around. Theo was an OK runner, but was nothing compared to me. He grinned. His grin was cute, unlike Pan's signature smirk that scared me shitless. Theo was about eight, and he had lost his parents in a plane crash when he was five. He had been in one abusive foster home to the next the rest of his life. I felt bad for the poor boy. He was diffrent from the rest of the boys. there was hope in his eyes.

        Theo was insanly pale, had deep chocolate eyes, and a head of scraggly black hair. He had explained to me that his mom used to cut his hair for him, and he hadn't let anyone cut it since.

        Theo walked up to me and I messed up his hair. He grinned again, showing a pair of buck teeth that made him even cuter.

        "'C'mon buddy, lets go" I turned around very quickly and sprinted off, when I turned my head to see if Theo was coming, I bumped into something. When I opened my eyes, I met a pair of blue ones.

"Im so sorry!" I said, as the boy laughed and pulled me to my feet. He was about my age, and he was blonde with blue eyes. He laughed again and said, "No problemo, Im Devin by the way, and you are?"

"Im Chrissie, Chrissie Bell." His smile widend.

"Bell, is that Irish?" he asked. I suddenly detected his irish accent.

"uh, yeah, my parents had me in Ireland, and when I was four months, we moved to New York."

"Nice to meet someone with lucky blood after all these years!" I cocked an eyebrow. How old was he?

"Hey Chrissie!" Theo called, giving me a dirty look. "Thanks alot for leaving me back there!" He couldnt hold his frown when he saw Devin.

"Oh Hey Dev!" he said. Devin gave Theo a freindly nuggie. "Chrissie, this is my cousin, Devin." Theo said.

"Oh, cool! Sorry guys, but I'll have to catch you later, I think Im going to decorate my tent a bit..." and with that I walked off.

As I walked further into the forest, I was suddenly aware of someone watching me. Whatever, It was probably my mind trying to freak me out. I saw a cool tree up ahead and noticed that there was a very cool flower tucked away in its branches. Feeling adventerous, I decided to climb the tree. When I got up to the highest branch I picked the flower and put it in my hair. I looked up. Now that I was so high up, I could see the whole island. I gasped. How could a island so evil be so beautiful?! Well, I guess this island is exactly the same as a popular girl.I laughed at my own stupid joke.

"Whats so funny luv?" said the oice I feared so much. I took a step back in suprise. Bad move, I thought, as I fell. well, at least I would be out of this hell hole! suddenly, two strong arms caught me.

Heyo! sorry it took me FOREVER to update, I was  just being my lazy self I guess. :3

Please Please PLEASE comment and vote!!!!!

Bye Bye!