Chapter 7

Loki looked at the cloaked girl with distaste, his eyes narrowing as he did a quick flip and grabbed the rectangular remote piece with ease.

Though, much to his surprise, the girl didn't seem to care, only staring at him with barely any emotion. "What? You're letting me take this so easily?" Loki sneered with a mischevious grin.

The girl inhaled deeply, closing her eyes in deep thought, as if in a trance, before opening them again. "Yea, go ahead. I don't need it anyway." Truth was, she had a plan, a horrible, but amazing plan for her.

Loki looked at her skeptically, before finally turning away to head back to his brother. 

Once his brother had spotted him, he chuckled slightly. "I see that was easy."

Loki shook his head, "Too easy. I just have to figure out how to reverse this thing..."

Once he said that, a faint aura appeared around the rectangular object, and it was lifted out of his hand.

It seemed to split open, revealing a tiny orb trapped inside, which could be interpreted as Thor's powers.

That orb glowed and rose out of the box, both Loki and Thor watching in fascination. Thor glanced downward as the orb seemed to enter his body, giving him a slight jolt as his whole body seemed to light up in lightning before all returned well again.

"I believe that means it worked," Loki commented.

Thor stood up, flexing his fingers outward. "Thank you, Brother."

Loki nodded his head curtly, "Let's continue, we need to find someone that may know how to return to Asgard."

His brother nodded in agreement, and soon they had begun their trek back into the forest, along with a perturbed feeling lingering in the atmosphere.

It was awfully quiet while they walked through the dimly lit forest. Thor was the first to speak up. "So, let me guess. Someone put a device on my neck and had some sort of controller?"

"Indeed.." Loki replied.

"And in that controller, they magically stored my powers?"

"Looked like it."

"Okay then."

Both brothers half-laughed at each other, Thor barely missing trees as he was barely paying any attention, but instead was intrigued by some of the landscape, much to Loki's disliking.

They were also surprised they haven't come across anything such as a home, or anything mortal-related.

Thor sighed, suddenly paused in his tracks when he had heard a faint noise coming from somewhere behind them, though Loki only looked on in confusion as he hadn't heard anything.

Loki turned, looking at his brother, whose hands were beginning to spark with lightning, and it was beginning to spread up his body.

"Brother?" Loki asked.

Thor turned, "I've heard something."

Loki nodded, going to stand beside his brother.

What happened next was awfully strange. A thick fog began to appear out of absolutely nowhere, which they could only assume was someone that had magic dealing with fog, or weather, or something.

Multiple figures appeared, and Thor wasn't hesitant to swing his hammer, causing lightning bolts to zap all of the figures, but much to his surprise, did absolutely nothing. Loki seemed shocked as well.