Nice | m.y.g

Nice | m.y.g

***

(Y/N) is a quiet woman ever since she was just a child.

But then she decided to change herself.

Started befriending boisterous people, joining clubs, performing on school stages, and even giving out jokes.

But she can't help but be an introvert, it's just her nature.

Being an introvert makes her observant and quite an analytic.

She can't help but notice that she wasn't that much noticed, or people don't show interest in her.

And somehow... Even in the circle of friends, she feels left out.

Even when she do the most considerate things she can do in her own way.

She wasn't much appreciated or even acknowledge.

It somehow lands on, 'it's someone's obligation to do so and (Y/N) did it with initiative'.

All the nice things, even the little ones, are unappreciated...

But that's what she thought.

***
(Y/N)'s

We are now gathered together to hang out.

By 'we' I meant our dance troupe.

The foods are somehow not enough for everyone, considering their large appetites and the number of members we have.

I took a little bit, just enough for me.

After I finished, I looked at Yoongi who's looking at me.

"Why? Do you need more? You can have mine if you want?" I asked him and he eyed my plate.

Rice and chicken meat.

"Are that enough for you?" He asked making me flustered.

No one actually noticed me taking only a few of anything.

No one questioned my small appetite.

"Y-Yes it's enough, but I can give them to you if you want." I said as I regained my composure.

"Nah, here have some leg." He said and put a chicken leg on my plate and left the food table to eat on a table.

I might have mentioned to the group that this is my favorite part... But they didn't seem to be listening.

I muttered a thanks even though he didn't heard me.

-

While we are currently rehearsing, water break was given to us.

"Hey (Y/N), can I have some water?" Hoseok ask as I was drinking.

Even though I don't want to because the water fountain is quite far, I still gave it to him without any say.

"(Y/N), can I have some water too?" Yoongi asked as he approached us.

"Sure." I just shrugged.

I don't really care if they drink from my bottle but I'm just too lazy to go have some refill.

Yoongi took the bottle and drank from it, "Hey I'll refill this bottle." He told me and was about to walk out.