two|| CD shop

Mayi's P.O.V.

The clouds shaded the yellow rays of sunlight from passing through my window glass. I rolled on my back to stare at the wall clock positioned right above the door.

2:30 p.m

It's been five days since we came here. The first two days were spent for travelling.We visited some shrines, famous places and restaurants. On the third day, we went on a shopping spree. I won't forget the skincare and make up products I bought for a cheaper price because it was on sale when we passed by a mall. My heart is really full.

On the fourth day, we decided that we want to save some money because we can't spend too much for a month. So instead of eating outside, we settled on buying some groceries and cook some recipes I learned online. I enhanced my cooking skills before I reach the age of 13 and managed to use it for our survival since I can't depend on Jisung's dependent lazy ass.

Now, I really have no plans for today, I guess it's going to be a rest time for me.

Jisung, on the other hand, enrolled at some school nearby. He still needs to get his education merits or else the whole family will disown him.

Joking aside, he's actually having trouble looking for some agencies. So far, he auditioned for two companies. He's been coming home late too. I would like to think it's something school- related, but knowing Jisung, I think he's already hanging out with some 'friends' he met for the past 5 days. Yes, you heard me right. Friends.

" Ughhhhhhh." I let out my frustration by burying my head on the pillow.

What am I supposed to for the rest of the month?

Art.

All of the sudden? Why am I starting to get some thoughts about this one?

I rolled out of my bed and rummaged through my backpack, looking for my journal. It's something that I kept for so long, everytime I wanted to express, I show it through my drawings.

Lying on my stomach, I started sketching. The sound of the charcoal pencil scratching on the surface of the paper is the only sound present in the room.

Maybe I should attend some classes too. I thought to myself while finishing the artline of my drawings. I saved a lot of money I got from my school allowance. Also, I stashed my earnings from 2 part time jobs I had.

Maybe I should register for some Korean classes since I'll be staying here for 4 months. The idea of it sounds pretty good, I might meet a lot of people in the process of learning.A decent social life. Wow.

-----

The sun starts to set, it's 4:45 pm after all. Busy heads covered the streets of Myeong-dong, each going at a certain destination. Including mine.

After a tiring battle with myself whether to get out or not, I decided to end this day productively.

A bulleted plan from the notes of my phone guided me on what shall I do  to end this day. I chose to visit a certain place at Myeong-dong that sells albums and kpop stuff. The distance from the apartment can be distinguished with one train ride, it's convenient.

Don't get me wrong but I am not a kpop fan. It's a concept that I knew when growing up. Even in the Philippines, Wonder Girls became famous. I remembered how the dance craze became viral that even music shows aired 'Nobody' almost every night. People danced to Gangnam Style. Also, we'll never forget our very own Sandara Park, she's someone I looked up to as a child when she's been at some local variety tv show. I also remembered having friends who joined fanwars back then, it's something that's cute and funny at the same time.