Chapter 9

sorry for any typos
✨✨✨✨✨✨

I was about to dose off until I felt Karly rubbing her fingers on my back. The movie was good but those crabs got me real full. I snuggled closer to her to get more comfortable. He hands then went to my ass and sat there for a second before going back up my back.

I smirked to myself. What she tryna start?
I played it off like I didn't notice and continue to focus on the movie. The more she rubbed on me the hotter my body felt.  I got up from my spot to put my hair up.

"You good" she said with a little smirk.

"Yeah, I just got hot." I said

Her fingers run up my back once more but this time it was more of a sexual rub. You know what I'm talking about right? 

I turned to look at her to make sure I wasn't tripping . Like am I over thinking it or is the vibe really there.  The moment I turned around she was already staring me down.

"Can I help you" I asked her

"Nah, But I can help you" she said licking her lips.

Instant waterfalls. Like damn why you gotta be so fine.

"Is  that so" I said now fully facing her.

She pulled my face to her lips and we tongues started wrestling . Well shit, this was some Netflix and Chill type shit. Before you knew it my shirt was off and she was hovering over me while I was laying flat on the bed.  She began kissing on my neck as her hands found her way inside my sweats.

"Shit, you got it like that" she said referring to how wet I was.  I couldn't help but laugh, what do you expect when your fine ass rubbing on me and shit"

"I don't like to hype myself up but yeah"

I she began kissing her way down to top of my shorts. Slowly she pulled them off and I was praying that this was about to be mind blowing

"Shit" I whispered as I felt her tongue go to work. My prays were answered cause she's going off down there. She switched up between eating it slow and fast but either way my legs were shaking.

"Fuck Karly"  I said holding her head.

I'm seconds away from letting go and she knew it. She went from mind blowing to soul snatching in seconds causing me to reach my peak.

"I'm cumming" I moaned loudly. She was ready for it and she cleaned me up without hesitation.  She came back up and kissed me allowing me to taste myself.

"You was holding back on me, if I would've knew you had it like that, I would've been ate you out" she said laying beside me

" I told you, I don't hype my shit up. If I knew you got down like that we been could've did some shit"

She laughed. It was the truth. If people was going around talking about Karly's head game I would've been jumped that. She better stop playing before I turn crazy on her ass.

Now we just watching the movie like nothing happened.  I never thought I was going to be in another relationship until after I graduated college. Karly just came out of nowhere and swooped me off my feet.  I got a good feeling about her though. I think if we really gonna do this it's gonna last for a long minute. Our connection is unreal and whenever I'm around her I forget about everything else going on.

Oh shit ya girl Koi might be falling in love.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I know this chapter short af but I wanted to update for you guys.  My bad for these slow updates my summer has been more busy than expected. I will update again next week I promise 🥰